Check your account email address ×

hey wiskey tango

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was too lazy to go looking for the thread you asked for a link in , so here. Seatbelt law.

Buckle up for new fight in old battle over adult seat belt use in N.H.

It is from the left leaning monitor so they probably support it.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/New-push-for-seat-belt-law-New-Hampshire-buckle-up-15363840

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I was too lazy to go looking for the thread you asked for a link in , so here. Seatbelt law.

Buckle up for new fight in old battle over adult seat belt use in N.H.

It is from the left leaning monitor so they probably support it.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/New-push-for-seat-belt-law-New-Hampshire-buckle-up-15363840

Thanks. I don't know what to think of this rubbish, tax dollars at work... :suicide:

Absolutely silly. I'm going to go out on a limb and, say this hopefully will not pass. With all the left moving north lately, who knows. :kiss:

It keeps going this way, they will mandate adequate bubble wrap jackets and safety helmets worn in public, in case someone trips over a curb while crossing the street. I personally can't stand seatbelts, uncomfortable, every time I go to check my blind spot the fucking thing holds me back. Obnoxious. When I'm sledding I wear a helmet, when I'm driving around town in my truck, I'll take the chance! 

In all of my years living in NH I never used my seat belt. Now that I've been in VT for the past 4 years I never get in a car without buckling up, even when I'm in NH where it isn't required. Although I'm not a fan of the government telling you what to do, living in a state that requires it has changed what I do every time I get in  a car :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's bullshit . But then again , if you need a law to tell you to put on a seatbelt then you are a retard anyway

Correct. MY choice, not harming anybody by not wearing a seatbelt. Keep the bullshit liberal agenda out of my personal property and "safe space". Antifa, BLM, blocking traffic, rioting, looting, school shootings, global warming, inner-city gang recruitment, ISIS, Russian collusion, sex trafficking and, hurricanes!!! These blow hards are worried about little old me wearing my seatbelt?? Get fucked!

Going to grab a beer and, an extra blood pressure pill for tonight. /Rant...

:saluting:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Correct. MY choice, not harming anybody by not wearing a seatbelt. Keep the bullshit liberal agenda out of my personal property and "safe space". Antifa, BLM, blocking traffic, rioting, looting, school shootings, global warming, inner-city gang recruitment, ISIS, Russian collusion, sex trafficking and, hurricanes!!! These blow hards are worried about little old me wearing my seatbelt?? Get fucked!

Going to grab a beer and, an extra blood pressure pill for tonight. /Rant...

:saluting:

It's Mass north up here now unfortunately .  :bc:

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

We've had the law in Wisconsin for many, many years, I always wore mine anyhow so for me it didn't matter.

That's great, I encourage everyone to do so if they want. Just don't try to buckle me in when I get in my truck, it's none of their business, and I am grumpy if I don't get my nap!

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup. "Northern republic of Massachusetts"

I'm going to deny it tooth and nail though... :justsaying:

My new nickname for Pittsburg is North Lawrence... It's guidoville for sure.

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's Mass north up here now unfortunately .  :bc:

I've been saying for years, why the hell are my taxes going up?? Over the past 15 years (I don't have the exact figures in front of me) last year was roughly %4! I drive my same POS truck down the same POS roads, use the same POS transfer station, pay my bills at the same POS post office, occasionally enjoy breakfast at the same POS diner! Yet now the traffic in town has increased exponentially, every soccer mom driving a Lexus is running a red light to get the town hall meeting to discuss how to further raise taxes. I say if you're a local, maybe 10+ years? Your tax rate should stay constant, let the transplants invading the area, building million dollar homes, complaining about lack of sand/salt on the back fucking roads during a NH winter pay the increase!

Thanks a lot @steve from amherst ! You got me all worked up! :talkingtome:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I've been saying for years, why the hell are my taxes going up?? Over the past 15 years (I don't have the exact figures in front of me) last year was roughly %4! I drive my same POS truck down the same POS roads, use the same POS transfer station, pay my bills at the same POS post office, occasionally enjoy breakfast at the same POS diner! Yet now the traffic in town has increased exponentially, every soccer mom driving a Lexus is running a red light to get the town hall meeting to discuss how to further raise taxes. I say if you're a local, maybe 10+ years? Your tax rate should stay constant, let the transplants invading the area, building million dollar homes, complaining about lack of sand/salt on the back fucking roads during a NH winter pay the increase!

As much as I loved living there, I don't think I could go back to living in Ossipee again. Every time I go back to NH to visit friends and family I can't wait to get back here. All of the stress seems to dissipate as soon as I get north of the notches.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

As much as I loved living there, I don't think I could go back to living in Ossipee again. Every time I go back to NH to visit friends and family I can't wait to get back here. All of the stress seems to dissipate as soon as I get north of the notches.

I'd love North of the notches, but would still have to stay East of VT. No offense, but my experience of people from Vermont are a bit too... "crunchy"? For me. ☺

I'd go real "down Maine" or, Midwest mountain town. Unfortunately, if you're not from old money/townie folk, the realistic logistics become complicated... 😥

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'd love North of the notches, but would still have to stay East of VT. No offense, but my experience of people from Vermont are a bit too... "crunchy"? For me. ☺

I'd go real "down Maine" or, Midwest mountain town. Unfortunately, if you're not from old money/townie folk, the realistic logistics become complicated... 😥

I hear ya on VT, but the NEK isn't as bad as the rest of the state.

29 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Hey , take it easy man , I've been an advocate for machine gun nests at the state line for 25 years :lol:  :bc:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

Some of the battles that I got into on Hardcore with those cocksuckers were epic . 2 guy's from CT were 2 that I remember well .  At one point I saw all of their shit for sale in the classifieds and they were getting out of the sport .  Hopefully I had just a tiny bit of something to do with that :lol:   Then there was this guy from Mass who had just moved up to Baker River / Rumney . He used to go on and on about how things needed to be " Fixed " up there .   I used to come completely unglued on that guy . After some time to reflect on it , I think he may have been some local NH guy who was just having fun with me , prick knew EXACTLY which buttons to push :lol:   :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Some of the battles that I got into on Hardcore with those cocksuckers were epic . 2 guy's from CT were 2 that I remember well .  At one point I saw all of their shit for sale in the classifieds and they were getting out of the sport .  Hopefully I had just a tiny bit of something to do with that :lol:   Then there was this guy from Mass who had just moved up to Baker River / Rumney . He used to go on and on about how things needed to be " Fixed " up there .   I used to come completely unglued on that guy . After some time to reflect on it , I think he may have been some local NH guy who was just having fun with me , prick knew EXACTLY which buttons to push :lol:   :bc: 

I think you and I may have been on opposite sides at one point on HCS or SledNH at one time. Funny how things change :lol: I miss Ball Buster :lol2:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I think you and I may have been on opposite sides at one point on HCS or SledNH at one time. Funny how things change :lol: I miss Ball Buster :lol2:

Yeah , I was a little crude back then . The Sleepr2 of the NH forum :lol:  :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Haha 1

Up in the north country looking into Bloomfield VT. this weekend. As my brother always said Steers on this side, and queers on that side. (Connecticut river)

But.... Now they're more over on this side now I think.

Lg39LN_QMw74qxfkHWpB9BrB1DudgBFUzrPlzZR3Lda8Dqw-51YePen1yU_hKdHXcQR0jy3kVjFDRcli6Q4ec_2JmSyq0wGxQrEJszSu-m-L-Ncdh6e7iY8iiimDT9hAmH7rzxcNWr6FwXpNyO_QnyrAcYB27frnXK9KGwdsrwNDuqaHCaL4mjTNX2-DbyNbsTjgq9FXTTGaZjbA8OPVFiXLVqJf7dY4n9qWCNoS8E4pLIlA470ObJOfgHV9nS8hLGaR1X5V8g_jF59sTXQWBwwgs43qlgfqz4jyZHKcnmgP27xo9R2QBMCKvK6X47zYBMHhP5deB1x02l4isexDpQ9Ed8X1HvLR8gGGxKsJNzF5BMahQMLfkxCly1IUdRUSf9EwxfYcWfhIDSZYPxjvQI-F5V1aXLX_nW02cvxuxnaR1IsCvjhRDOq1fKLWL0bhlBEQlZChGYZmS7AgROQDOORLygVfwa1P01O6qyUnALtEI7YuiZEWjv61yU0-zEKptlvTZgpH28rP_JerOY33pDoE_G3yFd29xfSEPd64RwCvz2uziL6AJKAipoXw5VrbloBPJ8K0ERjVRoG4vxgvdj63pWSA4YMC2jYUFEP-=w293-h220-no

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Up in the north country looking into Bloomfield VT. this weekend. As my brother always said Steers on this side, and queers on that side. (Connecticut river)

But.... Now they're more over on this side now I think.

Lg39LN_QMw74qxfkHWpB9BrB1DudgBFUzrPlzZR3Lda8Dqw-51YePen1yU_hKdHXcQR0jy3kVjFDRcli6Q4ec_2JmSyq0wGxQrEJszSu-m-L-Ncdh6e7iY8iiimDT9hAmH7rzxcNWr6FwXpNyO_QnyrAcYB27frnXK9KGwdsrwNDuqaHCaL4mjTNX2-DbyNbsTjgq9FXTTGaZjbA8OPVFiXLVqJf7dY4n9qWCNoS8E4pLIlA470ObJOfgHV9nS8hLGaR1X5V8g_jF59sTXQWBwwgs43qlgfqz4jyZHKcnmgP27xo9R2QBMCKvK6X47zYBMHhP5deB1x02l4isexDpQ9Ed8X1HvLR8gGGxKsJNzF5BMahQMLfkxCly1IUdRUSf9EwxfYcWfhIDSZYPxjvQI-F5V1aXLX_nW02cvxuxnaR1IsCvjhRDOq1fKLWL0bhlBEQlZChGYZmS7AgROQDOORLygVfwa1P01O6qyUnALtEI7YuiZEWjv61yU0-zEKptlvTZgpH28rP_JerOY33pDoE_G3yFd29xfSEPd64RwCvz2uziL6AJKAipoXw5VrbloBPJ8K0ERjVRoG4vxgvdj63pWSA4YMC2jYUFEP-=w293-h220-no

:bigfinger:

:lol:

• Like 1