Check your account email address ×

Fox news even?

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Call Jimmy, he’ s in full internet tough guy mode too, :lmao:

Already explained....not a tough guy but I don’t like you Shelly and I’m confident my 50 year old ass could make you cry.:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump was

Oops

:lol:

and on and on it goes.....lots more where those came from 

For sure, the Republicans shut down the govt over it, where are they now. When Obama did it the country was still digging out of a disastrous recession, now we are feeling the fruits of the Trump economy and they have no problem with it. 

Cutsneed to be made across the board and NOT just SS and Medicare. We just heard about 800,000 non-essential govt employees, why do we have 800,000 non essential govt employees? Why are we giving billions away to other countries? Why is the military (largest military in the world by far) getting increases when we aren't at war with anyone? Why is Congress getting staff increases every year when they only produce failure? Lots of blame to go around. Why do we keep having the same arguments with every administration? Nothing changes yet we keep voting for them? What is it going to take before people realize this will destroy us before any perceived enemy does?

24 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

How about holding yourself to the standards that you impose on others? I have never excused reckless spending or massive deficits, from either party. 

Nor have I. It’s no secret trump changed his tune completely once the neocons got ahold of him. This is not what he campaigned on. And I don’t consider myself a republican. I just hate the left after Obama.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Nor have I. It’s no secret trump changed his tune completely once the neocons got ahold of him. This is not what he campaigned on. And I don’t consider myself a republican. I just hate the left after Obama.

As do I. All I hear is how "Trump is turning Washington upside down" Trump is in spite of the Washington elite" "Trump is draining the swamp". He is doing the same shit they have always done. Cut taxes for the rich, increase spending, increase global conflicts (if only with rhetoric currently), Cut programs that help Americans, lather, rinse, repeat. "But Obama did this" "Obama did that" I thought we were going to fix the Obama failures not expound on them? 

Im all for infrastructure improvements, but where is this money coming from when spending has increased on everything else? You cant keep cutting taxes and increasing spending, we are at $20 trillion now and adding $1 trillion plus a year. If the economy shits the bed again what will the options be?