Check your account email address ×

Obama the first president to never have 3% growth in GDP

21 hours ago, 1jkw said:

So we are clear you say I'm a liberal because, I think Iraq was the biggest policy mistake the US has made, exactly what Trump said, I'm a liberal because I said we were lied to about the WMD's just exactly like Trump.

You said that the financial crisis of 2007-2008 wasn't the worst since the depression. You said it was my liberal type that say that, I guess the Wall Street Journal is now liberal and so is every other financial and economic advisor in the country.

Please name one other time since the depression, that  the auto industry was going under, people were loosing their jobs, homes, retirements at the same rate and the FEDIC raised the insurance level on deposits.

If you want to debate do it with facts, not name calling.

I say that you are a liberal because of the way you only blame a certain party for the problems in the United States.  And your justification comes from mostly liberal hack pieces and liberal media.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I say that you are a liberal because of the way you only blame a certain party for the problems in the United States.  And your justification comes from mostly liberal hack pieces and liberal media.

So I'm a liberal for saying exactly the same things Trump has said.

You think the Wall Street Journal is  liberal media?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

Doe Dumber is the dumbest poster on the site.  He's an R hack but thinks he's impartial :lol: 

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, I don't think the Wall Street Journal is liberal media.  I actually think that it is a good paper.

Do you agree with Trump on everything?  Trying to paint trump as a liberal or to simply take one or two points to try and label him is not something that a well informed person would do.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No, I don't think the Wall Street Journal is liberal media.  I actually think that it is a good paper.

Do you agree with Trump on everything?  Trying to paint trump as a liberal or to simply take one or two points to try and label him is not something that a well informed person would do.

The WSJ called the 2007-2008 economic collapse was the worst since the depression and I agree.

No not everything, but much  of what he says.

Stating that you judge a person by their actions not their words, like bringing back jobs from China while having them make your product.   That I don't agree with Trump on, nor do I think Mexico will pay for the wall.