Check your account email address ×

Maybe a woman laughed at his little wiener.

Wednesday on NBC’s “Megan Kelly Today,” the host of “Meet the Press” Chuck Todd said President Donald Trump “seems to get more enraged when a woman criticizes him than when a man.”

While discussing Trump’s tweet saying Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) would “do anything” for campaign contributions Todd said, “You know, what’s interesting is about how he reacted to her? She’s actually the fourth Democratic senator, I believe, to call for his resignation over the accusations of sexual harassment. The first three were men, Bernie Sanders, Jeff Merkley and I think Cory Booker.”

He added, “The first time he seems to notice this is when Kirsten Gillibrand does it. Coincidence? I’m not sure. But that is something — it only adds I think fuel to this rage that’s building among many women who look at this and think, he seems to be tougher on women, he seems to get more enraged when a woman criticizes him than when a man criticizes him.”