Check your account email address ×

Santa makes an early delivery

ICEMAN!

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re obviously an impostor. The real Jesus is laughing his ass off. 

while it is true i may be laughing, but what you think i may be laughing at is not what you think, if I would have known what putting Trump in office would do to the non-believers I would have put Perot in years ago.

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And smart people

smart people ? lmfao yeah spent any time there ? nothing like living in a town with 2 hr commutes to go 20 miles to work . nothing like living in  place with the cost of fuel is 1/3 higher than the rest of the country. a place where H20 is 3 to 4x the cost of the rest of America. a place homeowners is 2 to 5x the cost of the rest of America . a place with daily smog reports. the list of the reasons only a person  forced to live there is exempt sort of from the dipshit list is endless   

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You helped put a narcisstic, sexual assaulting, bullying, disabled mocking, greedy, dishonest, lying, classless, non transparent pos in the White House and here you are talking about “class”? Hopefully Santa brought you another irony meter, since you have broken all the others you had :lol:

no you and your old god was a huge player in putting trump in . but almost worse that the last administrations policy was when you put that miserable cunt up to run . that sealed Trumps win