Check your account email address ×

Fuck the flu.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Cannabinoids have been shown to help immune response against cancer cells as well.

It’s much more complicated than that. Cannabinoids seem to effect the cancer cells from multiplying. It’s also been shown to cut the blood supply to tumors. There’s a few other effects, but those are the most significant. It can also be argued that marijuana is a performance enhancing drug because of its significant anti inflammatory properties. It helps with delayed muscle soreness from working out. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s much more complicated than that. Cannabinoids seem to effect the cancer cells from multiplying. It’s also been shown to cut the blood supply to tumors. There’s a few other effects, but those are the most significant. It can also be argued that marijuana is a performance enhancing drug because of its significant anti inflammatory properties. It helps with delayed muscle soreness from working out. 

Oh I know. It's a shame it's taken is this long to legitimately study it.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It'd be cool as shit to have a place to gather like that and smoke socially. The dispensaries I've seen are nice, but the Dutch have something special with the coffee shops.

Exactly how I felt. Tried to work today and called it at noon and went home. Still fighting it off but after another hot bath I can at least bring myself to eat something.

They really do.  You need to experience it at least once.  

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep. I was pretty sore after a long day of snowmobiling yesterday. Come back to the crib and break out the gorilla glue and I felt much better. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yep. I was pretty sore after a long day of snowmobiling yesterday. Come back to the crib and break out the gorilla glue and I felt much better. :bc:

Smoke or Edible? 

Since no sauce for me looking for a little something to ease the tension...

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Smoke or Edible? 

Since no sauce for me looking for a little something to ease the tension...

Smoke. You should look into the oils. Super convenient and discreet. 

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Smoke. You should look into the oils. Super convenient and discreet. 

So how do you deal with those...rub them on, cook with it...Woolie is always talking about a vape pen...do you use oils in those?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So how do you deal with those...rub them on, cook with it...Woolie is always talking about a vape pen...do you use oils in those?

Vape pen. It's what all the cool kids are doing. You're in MI, should be super easy to get. 

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm not much of a smoker but the wife has been having good luck with the CBD oil with her arthritis. She has all of the girls in her yoga class using it now too. 

I have seriously been trying to convince my wife to try it for her RSD pain and she won't which is surprising considering that back in the day she smoked weed and did blow....I mean come on! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have seriously been trying to convince my wife to try it for her RSD pain and she won't which is surprising considering that back in the day she smoked weed and did blow....I mean come on! :lol:

If it works why not? Funny how people don't have a problem with those highly addictive pills but won't try something as harmless as CBD oil. It doesn't even have any psychoactive effects. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If it works why not? Funny how people don't have a problem with those highly addictive pills but won't try something as harmless as CBD oil. It doesn't even have any psychoactive effects. :dunno:

I know and she rarely takes anything other than half a Norco when shit gets bad...her goal all along has been to not get hooked/rely on the opioids she has been prescribed and she has toughed it out.