Check your account email address ×

And So It Begins.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reagan Republican - he must be part of the Dump landslide  :snack:

Reagan Republican: Trump is the emperor with no clothes

A former government official in Republican administrations since the presidency of Ronald Reagan, Frank Lavin is the CEO of Export Now, a company that helps U.S. brands sell online in China. The opinions expressed in this commentary are his.

(CNN)I had the honor of serving as Ronald Reagan's White House political director from 1987 to 1989, so I can claim some insight on U.S. politics. My central conclusion on the 2016 race: It might not be entirely clear that Hillary Clinton deserves to win the presidency, but it is thunderingly clear that Donald Trump deserves to lose.

Frank Lavin

From this premise, I will do something that I have not done in 40 years of voting: I will vote for the Democratic nominee for president. The depressing truth of the Republican nominee is that Donald Trump talks a great game but he is the emperor who wears no clothes.

Trump falls short in terms of the character and behavior needed to perform as president. This defect is crippling and ensures he would fail in office. Trump is a bigot, a bully, and devoid of grace or magnanimity. His thin-skinned belligerence toward every challenge, rebuke, or criticism would promise the nation a series of a high-voltage quarrels. His casual dishonesty, his policy laziness, and his lack of self-awareness would mean four years of a careening pin-ball journey that would ricochet from missteps to crisis to misunderstandings to clarifications to retractions.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/07/opinions/reagan-republican-trump-no-clothes-lavin/index.html

59 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: They both deserve to loose. I hope they both suffer mental break downs and drop out.

I'm going to "pull a Slope" and quote myself. Read it again dipshit!

Both parties, and especially their candidates, suck. People way out on the fringe of either side have a hard time seeing this let alone acknowledging it  :news: 

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski - you look foolish trying to pretend you're somewhere in the middle....:nuts: cause you're not :snack:

:snack:.  How often are you engaged arguing against the posters in the pro Dump :lol: 

NEVER :dunno:. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:.  How often are you engaged arguing against the posters in the pro Dump :lol: 

NEVER :dunno:. :lmao: 

Ahhh so that's your metric that you base things off of eh? What a fucking tool you are then.

Look.....you come her for attention. I poke fun and laugh at you so it's a win win. Now shut the fuck up and get back to your Derp Derp shit :lmao: 

Edited by Skidooski

I realize it's not some crackpipe on one of JT's videos but :snack:

CNN Poll of Polls: Clinton tops Trump by 10

(CNN)The post-convention polls are in, and they consistently show Hillary Clinton entering the next phase of the presidential election campaign with the upper hand over Donald Trump.

The CNN Poll of Polls incorporating the results of six major polls -- all conducted after the party conventions concluded in late July -- finds Clinton with an average of 49% support to Trump's 39%. When third party candidates Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are included, the margin remains the same, with both candidates losing the same amount of support to land at 45% for Clinton to 35% for Trump, with Johnson at 9% and Stein at 5%.

The new averages reflect a sharp increase in support for Clinton compared with pre-convention polls. The last CNN Poll of Polls, analyzing the results of five national, live-interviewer telephone polls conducted before the GOP convention began, found Clinton ahead 45% to 41%.

There was not enough polling in the short window between the end of the Republican convention and the beginning of the Democratic gathering for a Poll of Polls analysis to be conducted, but both live-interviewer telephone polls conducted in that time found Trump ahead by a small margin heading in to the Democratic convention.

But across nearly all polls released following the Democrats' nominating convention in Philadelphia, Clinton has regained a significant advantage. 

The candidate holding a lead after both major party conventions are complete nearly always goes on to win the presidency in recent history. One exception was Al Gore in 2000, who held a 4-point lead in CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll conducted after the completion of his convention. Gore, the sitting vice president at the time, went on to win the popular vote by about half a percentage point while losing to George W. Bush in the Electoral College.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/08/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-cnn-poll-of-polls/index.html

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Ahhh so that's your metric that you base things off of eh? What a fucking tool you are then.

Look.....you come her for attention. I poke fun and laugh at you so it's a win win. Now shut the fuck up and get back to your Derp Derp shit :lmao: 

You got :owned: for getting called out for being a pussy. :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You're getting called out by sr for not towing the dem line!:lol:

20 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You're getting called out by sr for not towing the dem line!:lol:

IKR......What a strange world that guy lives in. In his mind unless I help him and ridicule the RWW's then I'm not middle of the road. Makes no sense at all.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

IKR......What a strange world that guy lives in. In his mind unless I help him and ridicule the RWW's then I'm not middle of the road. Makes no sense at all.

He just doesn't get it. When you're a sheep and support whatever and whomever they throw out there this is what happens. You lose the ability to think for yourself. Kinda sad actually.

• Like 1

Georgia :read:. :lol: 

Hillary Clinton is surging in one of the most reliably red states

.Hillary Clinton

(Hillary Clinton.David Becker/Getty Images) 
As a flood of positive polling news continues to roll in for Hillary Clinton, her standing in one reliably red state is raising some eyebrows.

A poll for the second time in the past few days has shown Clinton with a strong lead in Georgia, a state that has voted for the Democratic presidential nominee just once since 1984.

The poll, released Monday by JMC analytics and polling, showed Clinton with a 44%-to-37% edge over Republican nominee Donald Trump, with a margin of error of 4 points. That poll comes on the heels of an Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll from the Peach State that showed Clinton leading Trump 44% to 40%, also with a margin of error of 4 points.

President Barack Obama lost Georgia by roughly 8 points to his Republican challenger Mitt Romney in 2012.

The polls came on the heels of a week's worth of nonstop controversy surrounding Trump that prefaced a plummet by him in numerous polls.

His numbers took a beating amid a feud with a military family that was critical of him at the Democratic National Convention. He has also claimed recently that the fall election will be "rigged" against him, expressed more positive feelings toward Russia, and said he is not ready to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan or Sen. John McCain of Arizona — two of the most prominent Republicans in Washington — in their primary races later this month, though he reversed his position on those endorsements late last week.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-surging-one-most-150047921.html.  

Edited by SnowRider

yahoo =verizon =

The Hillary Clinton campaign, meanwhile, has received tens of thousands of dollars from Verizon executives and lobbyists.

That’s not all. For a May 2013 speech, the corporation paid Clinton a whopping $225,000 honorarium, according to her tax records.

Verizon has also given between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation, which investigative journalist Ken Silverstein has referred to as a “so-called charitable enterprise [that] has served as a vehicle to launder money and to enrich family friends.”

Moreover, the Clinton Foundation has partnered directly with Verizon, which is notorious for its vehement opposition to unions. The corporation is a partner in the Clinton Health Matters Initiative, and said it is “proud to partner with the Clinton Foundation.”

Read the full article at Salon.com

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

you posted a story from yahoo.

:lol: WTF does yahoo have to do with it?  They posted it but didn't write it.  The Georgia poll results are found on a number of sites :lmao::lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: WTF does yahoo have to do with it?  They posted it but didn't write it.  The Georgia poll results are found on a number of sites :lmao::lol: 

it don't matter..they are distributing bullshit..so stfu and just try to understand that.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

it don't matter..they are distributing bullshit..so stfu and just try to understand that.

You're so fucking clueless you don't know which way is up Cappy :wind:

41 years and it's still false....just like the conviction list you're still looking for..... :lmao: 

:snack:. :owned::lol:

Zeif-geist

Hillary Clinton was not fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

David Mikkelson
David Mikkelson
Updated: Jul 06, 2016 
watergate.jpg

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

red.gifFALSE

EXAMPLE: [Collected via e-mail, 2014]

As a 27 year old staff attorney for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation, Hillary Rodham was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman. When asked why Hillary Rodham was fired, Zeifman said in an interview, "Because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer, she conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee, and the rules of confidentiality."

ORIGIN:On the (thankfully rare) occasions when Congress must consider whether the sitting President of the United States has committed misdeeds that merit his forced removal from office, the task of initiating the impeachment process rests with the House Judiciary Committee:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

41 years and it's still false....just like the conviction list you're still looking for..... :lmao: 

Zeif-geist

Hillary Clinton was not fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

David Mikkelson
David Mikkelson
watergate.jpg

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

red.gifFALSE

As a 27 year old staff attorney for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation, Hillary Rodham was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman. When asked why Hillary Rodham was fired, Zeifman said in an interview, "Because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer, she conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee, and the rules of confidentiality."

ORIGIN:On the (thankfully rare) occasions when Congress must consider whether the sitting President of the United States has committed misdeeds that merit his forced removal from office, the task of initiating the impeachment process rests with the House Judiciary Committee:

:lol:

Give me time!

she should have been fired but I guess he didn't have the power to do it.

Zeif-geist

David Mikkelson
David Mikkelson
watergate.jpg

red.gifFALSE