Check your account email address ×

JAPAN ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Lambs, sheep....yadda yadda. We get it you’re a wolf.  Well, Obama was a shepherd - that guy knew how how to deal with wolves.  :saluting:

“That guy knew how to deal with wolves.”

By lying to the sheep and telling them about kittens, rainbows and multi-gender bathrooms.  And I’m not a wolf all the time....I’m a bad ass sheep dog most of it, but I know some sheep that get a bit too uppity need to be eaten.

:lol:

Oh, How’d THIS happen from all Obama’s good “dealings”?

786C3821-4C85-4C90-A227-C1B84EA95E60.jpeg

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

And I’m not a wolf all the time....I’m a bad ass sheep dog most of it, but I know some sheep that get a bit too uppity need to be eaten.

:lol:

Not me though, I’m a good little sheep.

Oh, How’d THIS happen from all Obama’s good “dealings”?

786C3821-4C85-4C90-A227-C1B84EA95E60.jpeg

I know, right??  It’s like, how could we go from having a smooth talking black cat with charisma and swagger to a president  with all the charm of a clogged toilet??

Edited by XC.Morrison

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Not me though, I’m a good little sheep.

I know, right??  It’s like, how could we go from having a smooth talking black cat with charisma and swagger to a president  with all the charm of a clogged toilet??

Zambo doesn't mind clogged toilets. He's use to being fed shit and told it's chocolate cake. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

:lmao:

Obama was a great political actor. Trump is the worst.  But I don’t value “Charm”, “swagger” or “Charisma” when it comes to leadership and competence.  Americans finding those things virtuous in our country’s leader shows our disgusting narcissism and puts the frail vanity of our citizens on display.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 8:58 PM, Ez ryder said:

when I was a kid we sucked a net in and my old man had to put the dry suit on and cut it out of both props in prob 10to 12 foot sea  . not ideal

Happened this summer I my boat off Martha's Vineyard. Luckily my son was willing to jump in and do the Dirty Work. Still was no fun. And could be very bad in the wrong situation

6 hours ago, s pump said:

Happened this summer I my boat off Martha's Vineyard. Luckily my son was willing to jump in and do the Dirty Work. Still was no fun. And could be very bad in the wrong situation

we were in ak . he had a gillnet boat I spent most summers on 

After I had my episode I read a bout a few guys that ran over shit and pulled their rudders though the hull sinking them in quick order. I am investing in something like this. Runs off the motors raw water pump. I think my Cats pump 62 gallons per minte per side. Way more than a bilge pump(s) can handle.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg.9ccabd7536934bf6517ebaef29b13af8.jpg