Check your account email address ×

Lipper Awards

ArcticCrusher

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Excuse me junior achiever, I am pretty sure I make more in investments than your entire income from all sources.

When you drop dead see to it that they put that on your headstone or at least include it in your eulogy. I'm sure everyone will be suitably impressed.

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Oh I am sure I’d remember. 

Well you did and there are two type of people that I can't forget.  Those who obviously impress the fuck out of me and I can't forget and those who do the opposite and I can't forget cause they are a useless twit.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Well you did and there are two type of people that I can't forget.  Those who obviously impress the fuck out of me and I can't forget and those who do the opposite and I can't forget cause they are a useless twit.

:lol: Sure. But what’s funny is you’d apparently be so forgettable. I guess I shouldnt be surprised though. 

I was told an interesting story where you reached out to a fellow FSer to talk about me. :snack: 

2 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

:lol: Sure. But what’s funny is you’d apparently be so forgettable. I guess I shouldnt be surprised though. 

I was told an interesting story where you reached out to a fellow FSer to talk about me. :snack: 

Get over yourself loser.

Just now, The Rocket said:

Well, I’d consider a loser someone who goes out of their way to talk about other members. But fill your boots. 

I would consider a loser someone who thinks they know shit about the markets but can't hit inflation, but fill your boots.  Junior Achiever.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would consider a loser someone who thinks they know shit about the markets but can't hit inflation, but fill your boots.  Junior Achiever.

Oh Dom you’re killing me. :lol: 

Now - I’d love to stick around and jerk your chain all night but I’ve got an early morning wake up call. So, enjoy stewing in your own juices. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you have an issue Pete?

I think Pete’s got a long list of issues - but is still a good guy. :bc: 

Edited by The Rocket

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Oh Dom you’re killing me. :lol: 

Now - I’d love to stick around and jerk your chain all night but I’ve got an early morning wake up call. So, enjoy stewing in your own juices. 

Good for you Red let me know when you can beat inflation as that is my minimum measurement.