Check your account email address ×

6 months in jail for some bullshit weed charge

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

We get it Ben.  You are soft on crime and hate cops. :bc: 

I oppose the war on drugs and anyone with a brain hates cops :bc::bigfinger: 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Anyone who has 65lbs of pot is intending to distribute.  Anyone who intends to distribute 65lbs of pot is distributing other drugs too.  This isn't some kid who got caught with a dime bag.  I'm not condoning it but the beating was a consequence of him fucking up big time.  

x2.  I'm sure he could give a shit selling to minors as well.  His sentence was light IMO/

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lets make intent to distribute lipgloss a felony also ....makes about as much fucking sense 

If its being sold from someones trunk its likely stolen merchandise, so yah its a felony.:lol:

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lets make intent to distribute lipgloss a felony also ....makes about as much fucking sense 

so would you rather they charge him with the federal tax evasion ? I am sure he was holding his tax stamp for all that pot right? I mean  everything else the story describes makes this guy out to be the cream that rose to the top.

and so we are clear a guy who is doing state time getting his ass kicked to a coma would have more than likely gotten the same on the outside . drug dealers don't typically get the same greeting as  the sex crime peeps. he more than likely had it coming in jail house law  

Edited by Ez ryder

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If he was caught with other drugs then charge him. If he gets caught with 65lbs of week then take it and write him a heavy fine and some probation.

We dont need non-violent pastafarian pot heads costing us 100k a year in the prison population. Its fucking retarded

He was DWI that's good for 3 years without the pot :flush: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

He was DWI that's good for 3 years without the pot :flush: 

:lol: maybe in the commie state you live in .....you dont go to jail until your 4th or 5th DUI here .....fucking retard lol

ok no dui how about the tax stamp ? 65lbs

call it 2500 a lb  in bulk street sale so he kicked out what 100 k ? so at min he needs to pay the income on the 62k and the state sales tax on the 162000  . that alone would get him much much more time than 6 mo got off more than ez .

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok no dui how about the tax stamp ? 65lbs

call it 2500 a lb  in bulk street sale so he kicked out what 100 k ? so at min he needs to pay the income on the 62k and the state sales tax on the 162000  . that alone would get him much much more time than 6 mo got off more than ez .

go ahead and try to pay taxes on income gained from selling weed and see how that works out :lol: 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

just saying if they wanted he could ez be doing 20 years not mo

and that wouldnt make it any more right you idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

they could have just shot him in his car like they do all the time also......that doesnt make it right

Just now, f7ben said:

and that wouldnt make it any more right you idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

they could have just shot him in his car like they do all the time also......that doesnt make it right

so now not only is 65lbs of weed dui and open bottle a ok in your book we can add tax evasion to your list of ok shit to do . is all this under all circumstances or just the ones that you see fit ? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No but it would have saved us from listening to you whine for the last two days about the 6 months he got.    

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so now not only is 65lbs of weed dui and open bottle a ok in your book we can add tax evasion to your list of ok shit to do . is all this under all circumstances or just the ones that you see fit ? 

I am cool with open bottles .....I am cool with DUI under 1.2 bac .....I am totally cool with tax evasion and nobody who has a functioning brain has an issue with the weed

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am cool with open bottles .....I am cool with DUI under 1.2 bac .....I am totally cool with tax evasion and nobody who has a functioning brain has an issue with the weed

I have an issue if he was selling it to minors cause then he would be a POS.  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have an issue if he was selling it to minors cause then he would be a POS.  

got any proof he was selling it to minors?

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I said I would have have a serious issue with it if he did.  Do you think the guy has any morals?

I would put his morals up against most cops 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

noted tax evasion is cool with you. saved for later use

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would put his morals up against most cops 

I don't think he cared who he sold it to.  Your issue with cops has no bearing here.  He is a drug dealer and no legalization/decriminalization of weed is gonna change that or who he is really is.  Just for clarity a POS.

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think he cared who he sold it to.  Your issue with cops has no bearing here.  He is a drug dealer and no legalization/decriminalization of weed is gonna change that or who he is really is.  Just for clarity a POS.

So you feel the same way about alcohol distributors I assume?

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

noted tax evasion is cool with you. saved for later use

I fucking hate the government , I wish those who run the federal government to be killed violently .......what part of my well known opinions on government would lead you to believe I would not be ok with someone cheating the lying worthless cowardly destructive federal government out of money???

:lol: