Check your account email address ×

Post Inaugeration liberty Ball.

The claim: “I looked at the rain, which just never came. We finished the speech, went inside, it poured … it’s like God was looking down on us.” 

In fact: The rain began right at the beginning of Trump’s speech. During the inauguration itself, the Rev. Franklin Graham told Trump, “Mr. President, in the Bible, rain is a sign of God’s blessing. And it started to rain, Mr. President, when you came to the platform.”

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

is it really the snoewrider? completely plausible . fucking coward hack changing her name because she  was such a twat  

I don't think so.  Rev's fate was sealed when SR vouched for him and his posts started to mirror SR's.  

They both sound somilar enough to me.  Both weak, pathetic and cowardly liberals.  Self proclaimed "intellectual elitists".

Morons.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think so.  Rev's fate was sealed when SR vouched for him and his posts started to mirror SR's.  

They both sound somilar enough to me.  Both weak, pathetic and cowardly liberals.  Self proclaimed "intellectual elitists".

Morons.

He's been a little puppy dog following Slope around since the HCS CE days

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He's been a little puppy dog following Slope around since the HCS CE days

Yeah, those two were prime reasons why the CE was shit down there.  Nothing at all to contribute to the site.  Just a lot of whining.  Neither can change a fucking light bulb in their sled....as sure as hell shouldn't be giving any sled advice.

• Like 1