Check your account email address ×

Intel announces 7 Billion and 3,000 jobs in support of Trumps tax and regulation plans

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Right over your head:lol:

more like yours. this ceo was likely asked to visit the WH, likely even asked to make that statement. if not, it was said to get on the trumpster's good side and hopefully avoid some tweets.

but anyway creepr, why would they have built the plant in 2012, if the tax and regulations looked so awful?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

more like yours. this ceo was likely asked to visit the WH, likely even asked to make that statement. if not, it was said to get on the trumpster's good side and hopefully avoid some tweets.

but anyway creepr, why would they have built the plant in 2012, if the tax and regulations looked so awful?

Likely, maybe , possibly :lol:

Mr. Kranzich confirmed that Intel had been planning the project for about four years but held off “doing this investment until now.”

Presidential assistant Reed Cordish said Mr. Trump’s plans for tax cuts and deregulation “have given them confidence, and the will to move forward.”

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I don't subscribe to that rag, here try again

The CEO of Intel told President Trump Wednesday afternoon that the high-tech firm is moving forward with plans to build a new $7 billion manufacturing plant in Arizona that will create at least 3,000 jobs.

NEW !  

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don't subscribe to that rag, here try again

NEW !  

you two can call it whatever you fucking like. but the truth of the matter is the plant was constructed in 2012, but halted because of declines in PC sales, and is now moving to other product. Obama actually praised the decision to put it there at the time. he didn't, however, have them put on a show in the white house to feed his ego.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you two can call it whatever you fucking like. but the truth of the matter is the plant was constructed in 2012, but halted because of declines in PC sales, and is now moving to other product. Obama actually praised the decision to put it there at the time. he didn't, however, have them put on a show in the white house to feed his ego.

There It is!    

Slinger "assumes" it's a plant that was built while Obama was pres vs taking what the CEO of the company says. He has it all figured out. The liberals don't understand. Business owners are for the most part happy with the change in administrations. Doing business with liberal based government sucks. It's bad enough when people have an entitlement attitude. But whe government does that's just bullshit. Of course I'm speaking for myself. But the majority of other business owners that I've talked to pretty much agree. 

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Slinger "assumes" it's a plant that was built while Obama was pres vs taking what the CEO of the company says. He has it all figured out. The liberals don't understand. Business owners are for the most part happy with the change in administrations. Doing business with liberal based government sucks. It's bad enough when people have an entitlement attitude. But whe government does that's just bullshit. Of course I'm speaking for myself. But the majority of other business owners that I've talked to pretty much agree. 

dude, you're not very bright. the ceos will ALWAYS talk up the sitting president, for obvious reasons. they said the same damn things about Obama back when they announced this "new" plant in 2012. go do a little research on the matter of you don't believe me.

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, fact is that they held off on the new plant because they were concerned about the lefts tax plans,

sure. which is why they built this plant, and others, throughout the US during the Obama years :lol: so gullible.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, you're not very bright. the ceos will ALWAYS talk up the sitting president, for obvious reasons. they said the same damn things about Obama back when they announced this "new" plant in 2012. go do a little research on the matter of you don't believe me.

Or... you could easily provide a link to what your claiming? And you couldn't be more wrong on your first and second statements.

Great news.

Tax reform is needed so long as it doesn't jeopardize the greater good.

But It's good to see that a few extra bucks will entirely cloud the total fucking disgrace that the fascist Trump administration has been thus far.  Not at all surprised though.  

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Or... you could easily provide a link to what your claiming? And you couldn't be more wrong on your first and second statements.

"The company also announced Friday that it is building a $5 billion semiconductor plant in Arizona and adding 4,000 to its U.S. work force.

"A few weeks ago, I went to the Chamber of Commerce and I talked about the responsibility that American businesses have to create jobs and invest in this country," said Obama. "And few major companies take this responsibility as seriously as Intel."

Intel CEO Paul Otellini in turn praised the Obama administration's commitment to science, technology, engineering and math education, as well as the Race to the Top program, which encourages states to adopt educational reforms."

"Intel’s new plans involve opening a manufacturing plant at an existing facility in the Phoenix area. The factory, known as Fab 42, was largely completed several years ago but never put in service, executives said. That facility drew praise from then-President Barack Obama in 2012 for its potential to bring more manufacturing jobs to the U.S. But the company announced in 2014 the plant wouldn’t be opening after all amid changing market conditions. "

https://www.wsj.com/articles/intel-corp-announces-7-billion-investment-in-arizona-plant-1486578589

20 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, fact is that they held off on the new plant because they were concerned about the lefts tax plans,

Yea they spent $5 billion on it and then decided to put off finishing it after they read up on Obama's tax laws.

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"The company also announced Friday that it is building a $5 billion semiconductor plant in Arizona and adding 4,000 to its U.S. work force.

"A few weeks ago, I went to the Chamber of Commerce and I talked about the responsibility that American businesses have to create jobs and invest in this country," said Obama. "And few major companies take this responsibility as seriously as Intel."

Intel CEO Paul Otellini in turn praised the Obama administration's commitment to science, technology, engineering and math education, as well as the Race to the Top program, which encourages states to adopt educational reforms."

"Intel’s new plans involve opening a manufacturing plant at an existing facility in the Phoenix area. The factory, known as Fab 42, was largely completed several years ago but never put in service, executives said. That facility drew praise from then-President Barack Obama in 2012 for its potential to bring more manufacturing jobs to the U.S. But the company announced in 2014 the plant wouldn’t be opening after all amid changing market conditions. "

https://www.wsj.com/articles/intel-corp-announces-7-billion-investment-in-arizona-plant-1486578589

You find it a little funny that the CEO in your cherry picked quote isn't the CEO now?

But good on you for actually providing a link.

Edited by JEFF

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fake news...what plans?

U really are a dip shit . do u do any actual browsing outside the huff post before posting your dipshit responses ?

7 billion . why u ask because they said  they like the administrations business friendly  stance . how many corps have decided to stay or build here after the election . but yeah we know it was all because of Obama LMFAO

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah every one knows how bad the decline in computing equipment has been in the last 7yrs .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea they spent $5 billion on it and then decided to put off finishing it after they read up on Obama's tax laws.

Yeah , a no business ever considered tax or Hostile business climate before starting an expansion, And that's no no USA  businesses have ever offshored. :lol:

you really are a fuckin moron:lmao: 

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah , a don business ever considered tax. And business climate before starting and expansion, that's why no businesses have ever offshored. :lol:

you really are a fuckin moron:lmao: 

You post is unintelligible and makes zero sense.  Are you drunk Creepr?