Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy shit...never seen a backflip before!

Years ago, a driver back home lost a front tire on his street stock going down the front stretch and ran it over.  I don't think the car made it quite 90° to the ground, but it was damn close and when the front end came down, the frame dug in and it did a front flip.  

Saw another streeter once where the bellhousing and trans broke off the motor and basically speared the pumpkin  and shot the ass end of the car a few feet into the air.  

I'd imagine both required clean underwear.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looking forward to that...you know kurt will drive the wheels off of it....and will bitch if the cars a pos.

Mac was just making laps imo.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Looking forward to that...you know kurt will drive the wheels off of it....and will bitch if the cars a pos.

Mac was just making laps imo.

Yessir and he has a good teammate in Larson.

• Like 1

I always liked McMurray but he never seemed to find his groove.

I don't think Ganassi has the team to get Busch any more competitive than he was at SHR. I think we've seen the best of Kurt.

Did Suarez get his old ride?

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't think Ganassi has the team to get Busch any more competitive than he was at SHR. I think we've seen the best of Kurt.

Rumor I've read is Suarz to Kurt's old ride.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Rumor I've read is Suarz to Kurt's old ride.

X2

Kurt Busch's deal is only for one year  fulltime in the #1 Ganassi  Chevy.  He like Jimmy Johnson are in the twilight of wheeling in francecar.   http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2018/story/_/id/25437798/kurt-busch-heading-chip-ganassi-racing     :read:    francecar has a golden opening for a 15 race , 40 -50 lap deal with some of the older/ younger drivers that have zero fulltime rides, Trucks at short tracks with one road or street course in the mix ?? , maybe mid - week race ???

So Brett Moffiitt wins the Truck Championship and loses his ride because Hattori Racing found a driver that had a sponsor to bring to the table....fucked up.

• Confused 1