Check your account email address ×

What does it take....

to get the left to finally see what The Masters of the Universe are up to?

We found out.

“How the fuck y’all gonna ban Minister Louis Farrakhan for putting the truth out there?” Snoop asked in a separate video. “I stand with him. I’m with him. Ban me, motherfucker.”

Snoop Dogg encouraging his followers to post videos of Farrakahn on Facebook and Instagram appears to be in clear violation of the platform’s rules, which do not allow the promotion of “hate speech […] because it creates an environment of intimidation and exclusion and in some cases may promote real-world violence.”

Just now, Snake said:

Will they show their hypocrisy, and see they have to fight for Alex Jones just as they have to fight for Louis Farrakhan?

I hope not.  The left’s blatant hypocrisy and lies are going to give them Trump in 2020. A better reward, there is not!

:lol:

Will TDS prove deadly?  I’m hoping we see soon!

I have seen several Farrakhan videos on facebook but I have never seen anything hateful on there. They probably just dont want him getting the bruthas all riled up. now they went and did it. 

Alex Jones is nutty as a squirrel turd but I dont know if he is hateful or offensive.

Whos this other faggot, Yanni? Dont know anything about him but he is greek and by default fucks guys in the butt. Good ridance!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whos this other faggot, Yanni? Dont know anything about him but he is greek and by default fucks guys in the butt. Good ridance!

EDIT: Meant to grab this one

Edited by Snake

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

If Kim Kardashian, Donald Trump and Richard Simmons all had a baby together. 

Huge advocate for free speech. Gets props from me.