Check your account email address ×

Story about the 850 Poo Snowcheck I passed on

jtssrx

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Only way to foul plugs is to ride like a faggot! :bigfinger:

Mine did it one cold morning. Was fine all this week and she was damn cold Monday and Tuesday. Pig rich, even on long hard fast runs and coming up to a stop sign its loaded up and burps a bit. Doesn't shoot no flames or anything cool like that. :bigfinger:

Just now, Reevester said:

Mine did it one cold morning. Was fine all this week and she was damn cold Monday and Tuesday. Pig rich, even on long hard fast runs and coming up to a stop sign its loaded up and burps a bit. Doesn't shoot no flames or anything cool like that. :bigfinger:

My sled only burps whoop ass! :bigfinger:

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

How long do you let it idle?  Poo added an idiot mode in the puter I must have missed.:lol:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How long do you let it idle?  Poo added an idiot mode in the puter I must have missed.:lol:

Till its 90-100 degrees. If I'm fucking around and putting oil and gas in it I'll lap it around then shut it off. Go in put the rest of gear on and it fires every time. When I'm out riding I can shut it off and then fire back up with one little half yank no issues. 

Edited by Reevester

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Till its 90 degrees. If I'm fucking around and putting oil and gas in it I'll lap it around then shut it off. Go in put the rest of gear on and it fires every time. When I'm out riding I can shut it off and then fire back up with one little half yank no issues. 

Exacticly what I do with the others.:lol: