Check your account email address ×

The Ultimate cross country machine!

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Like Driftbuster said, he can ride but I have no idea if he went pro or not? Here, he is sporting Junior colors (Red/white) but I couldn't find anything that shows him sporting Black/white colors/numbers. Still haven't confirmed if the rumor is true that he works at a Yamaha dealer north of me but I have my doubts as he seems to be all over the U.S. and Canada doing his thing.

That's what those kx's sound like right before they puke a valve. Amateur class at best.

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Pretty sure he was sponsored by Busch beer to show up at bar events 

No idea but Busch is definitely his favorite beer.

13 minutes ago, s pump said:

That's what those kx's sound like right before they puke a valve. Amateur class at best.

Pretty sure that is an open class 500 2 stroke not a 4 stroke, but I could be wrong? My bud had a similar one only much older than what's in that vid that was made back in 2011. I liked it, although I never raced it. 

Picture 008 (Large).jpg

Picture 009 (Large).jpg

8 hours ago, irv said:

Like Driftbuster said, he can ride but I have no idea if he went pro or not? Here, he is sporting Junior colors (Red/white) but I couldn't find anything that shows him sporting Black/white colors/numbers. Still haven't confirmed if the rumor is true that he works at a Yamaha dealer north of me but I have my doubts as he seems to be all over the U.S. and Canada doing his thing.

I'm not 100% certain on this, but his sled was at Haydays in a Canadian Ski-Doo dealer's booth.  They had their big sno-x semi at the booth too.  Anderson Racing is what the FB shows.  

Edited by racinfarmer

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not 100% certain on this, but his sled was at Haydays in a Canadian Ski-Doo dealer's booth.  They had their big sno-x semi at the booth too.  Anderson Racing is what the FB shows.  

Interesting. Maybe he'll be renaming himself "Larry Olympic" soon? 

Sounds like he still prefers Yamaha's. :bc:  (near the end of the video)

Edited by irv
  • Like 1