Check your account email address ×

No more police in NYC school??

Last armed NYPD cop pulled from NYC school after Parkland shooting — and parents are ‘livid’

Espinet’s position was eliminated because cops in Mayor de Blasio’s new community policing units will visit schools while patrolling the neighborhood, according to the NYPD. School safety agents are stationed at all schools, but are not armed.

Bayside and Benjamin Cardozo high schools also recently lost their full-time NYPD officers, according to parents. 

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/11/last-armed-nypd-cop-pulled-from-nyc-school-after-parkland-shooting-and-parents-are-livid

:bashhead:

Fucking liberals! "We want gun free zones, give us police! We can't have armed police in a school!" Unreal... :nuts2:

PTA tells cops to disarm if they want to attend school-related event: ‘Police not wanted’

The Ramapo, New York Police Department revealed that its chief and lieutenant were met with opposition when they wanted to attend a parent-teacher organization-sponsored event — and it was because they refused to disarm for the affair.

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

32 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Fucking liberals! "We want gun free zones, give us police! We can't have armed police in a school!" Unreal... :nuts2:

PTA tells cops to disarm if they want to attend school-related event: ‘Police not wanted’

The Ramapo, New York Police Department revealed that its chief and lieutenant were met with opposition when they wanted to attend a parent-teacher organization-sponsored event — and it was because they refused to disarm for the affair.

The Ramapo, New York school district is so fucked up. Orthodox Jews essentially took over the district so they could gut it and lower their own taxes because they send their kids to different schools anyway. It's a fucking shit show.

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The Ramapo, New York school district is so fucked up. Orthodox Jews essentially took over the district so they could gut it and lower their own taxes because they send their kids to different schools anyway. It's a fucking shit show.

I'm not familiar with the area.. 2 different stories, I forgot to link the second one, sorry. My point was the ridiculous hypocrisy of these places. The one you responded to had nothing to do with taxes, it was about police not being able to attend a PTA event uniformed and armed.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm not familiar with the area.. 2 different stories, I forgot to link the second one, sorry. My point was the ridiculous hypocrisy of these places. The one you responded to had nothing to do with taxes, it was about police not being able to attend a PTA event uniformed and armed.

I'm just saying their PTA meetings probably get pretty heated, I think it's ridiculous to ask cops to disarm to come into a school, but I also think that's might not be the best PTA to have around guns :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm just saying their PTA meetings probably get pretty heated, I think it's ridiculous to ask cops to disarm to come into a school, but I also think that's might not be the best PTA to have around guns :lol: 

Gotcha.

Don't lie, you just wanted to pin another thing on the Jews! Damn Jews! :hdchr:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Thats what we do !!!!!!1

• Haha 1