Check your account email address ×

Facts of the Obama presidency

Here is a powerful list of shocking, damning, specific facts about the Obama economy:

GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is the only real determinate of economic growth. Barack Obama is the only president in the history of America to preside over seven straight years of GDP growth under 3 percent.

The White House economists just announced that GDP for Obama’s last year will be 1.9 percent. Obama will therefore become the only president in America’s history to never produce a single year of 3 percent or higher GDP. Even Herbert Hoover outperformed Obama!

The longest previous streak of under 3 percent GDP in the history of America was four years (1930 to 1933) during the depthsof the Great Depression.

From 1790 to 2000, America’s economy averaged GDP growth of 3.79 percent. Obama’s eight years are on pace to average GDP of 1.55 percent — substantially less than half of our country’s average economic growth for 210 years.

Even worse, GDP for Obama’s entire time as President was just downgraded by the Commerce Department by more than $300 billion.

For the first time in American history, more businesses are being destroyed each day than are being created.

There are 70 percent more Americans collecting entitlement checks than working in the private sector (148 million “takers” vs. 86 million “makers”). This is a fact provided by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Thirteen of the 23 Obamacare State Co-Op Exchanges have failed (gone bust and broke). The remaining 10 have losses of over $200 million per year. The $1.24 billion of federal start-up money used to start them all is most probably gone forever. It will never be repaid.

In this Obama economy, 40 percent of American workers now earn less (adjusted for inflation) than a full-time minimum wage worker in 1968.

Some 20 percent of U.S. families don’t have a single member who is employed:

record number of Americans are not in the workforce (over 94 million):

More Young Americans now live with their parents than at any time since Great Depression.

43 percent of the 22 million student loan borrowers aren’t making any loan payments.

Two thirds of Americans don’t have $500 for an emergency bill.

Food stamp use under Obama is up by 43 percent.

The number of new food stamp recipientsunder Obama is 3 times higher than new job recipients (13,298,000 added to food stamp rolls vs 4,276,000 new jobs since January 2009).

The middle class has shrunk in nine out of every ten U.S. cities.

For the first time in almost a half century, the middle class is no longer the economic majority in America. Pew reported the middle class is “disappearing” and “hollowing out.”

It’s time to make the U.S. economy the centerpiece of the Trump campaign. Run TV ads 24/7 touting the real facts about the Obama-Hillary economy.

Hillary keeps saying she’s running for the 3rd term of Obama. So let’s give her exactly what she wants. Make her own Obama. Make her own this economy. For the next 100 days, turn Hillary into:

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There are 70 percent more Americans collecting entitlement checks than working in the private sector (148 million “takers” vs. 86 million “makers”). This is a fact provided by the U.S. Census Bureau.

I never would have thought it was that many. damn.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I never would have thought it was that many. damn.

Baby boomers - entitlement means SS and Medicare - misleading info that simpletons like you and JT fall for :lol: The dumb is strong on here :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Baby boomers - entitlement means SS and Medicare - misleading info that simpletons like you and JT fall for :lol: The dumb is strong on here :snack:

Still..bad numbers..unsustainable numbers.

More and more boomers retiring and more and more workers are getting laid off in the near future.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What about this ?

The number of new food stamp recipientsunder Obama is 3 times higher than new job recipients (13,298,000 added to food stamp rolls vs 4,276,000 new jobs since January 2009).

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts::lol: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Both the Dow and S&P are fueled by QE funny money. 

unemployment isn't 4.7% when compared to the workforce participation rate. This is easily proven by the high number of people on government assistance. 

Uninsured adults lmao!!! That just adds debt

worst record of GDP of any president ever. 

consumer confidence who takes that survey???

non of this matters to you as its in one ear out the other. You have zero facts to back any of the claims in that photo you posted. This list of items I posted all came from our government 

15 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

What about this ?

Dude he's a lemming. Let's say he was a republican instead of a dem. He'd be the guy saying the Iraq war was a smart thing. Even though the facts show otherwise. It doesn't matter what factual evidence you provide he had some straw man argument to rebut you. 

There is nothing wrong with being a democrat. But there is something wrong when you are so partisan you can't call a spade a spade. I think this is the thing I hate most about him and MC. These two never have a bad thing to say about the Dems 

• Like 1

Yeah they called me out on the r's/veteran's deal and I looked it up some and posted that it does appear they are not doing what they should for some reason.

If the r's are clearly off on a issue I will bitch about it...just like i'm sure you would.:bc: