Check your account email address ×

Dump Getting Owmed and Beat Like a Rented Mule...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bloomberg blindsided Rump: :lol: 

Donald Trump’s campaign knew Mike Bloomberg was going to endorse Hillary Clinton for president — but was blindsided when the former New York City mayor landed a prime-time Democratic Party convention speaking gig and attacked the GOP nominee as a “dangerous demagogue.”

“I didn’t know until you did that Mike would give a speech at the Democratic Party convention,” said Rudy Giuliani, a Trump adviser and Bloomberg’s predecessor.

Three weeks ago, Giuliani had sought to limit the damage.

He said he had an aide reach out to Bloomberg’s camp in a “long- shot” bid to persuade him to stay neutral or even back Trump.

“We heard that Mike was going the other way and that any meeting with him wouldn’t be useful,” Giuliani told The Post Thursday.

Bloomberg telegraphed his preference for Clinton in March, when he announced he would not mount his own independent run for president because that would hurt Clinton and deliver the White House to a “divisive and demagogic” Trump.

Bloomberg is a staunch gun-control advocate, clashing with the gun-rights advocacy of Trump, who was endorsed by the NRA. They are also in opposing camps on addressing climate change and immigration reform.

In 2012, Bloomberg backed President Obama over GOP challenger Mitt Romney.

Carl Paladino, upstate chairman for the Trump campaign, called Bloomberg a “narcissist.”

“Bloomberg is a true elitist. He doesn’t have any influence with people beyond the borders of Manhattan,” Paladino said.

And now the Rump Pumpers need to defend his reaction.....what a thin skinned pussy who's gonna get smoked by Hillary :lmao:

Donald Trump adorns Michael Bloomberg with Marco Rubio's former nickname in irate tweetstorm

(Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.Reuters/Carlo Allegri) 
Donald Trump lashed out Friday morning on Twitter against multiple targets, criticizing Hillary Clinton, several Democratic National Convention speakers, and media coverage of her speech accepting the Democratic nomination the night before.

In a series of tweets, Trump took aim at "Little" Michael Bloomberg, the former mayor of New York City who Trump said "knows nothing" about him. Trump had previously used the "little" moniker for Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, one of his opponents in the GOP primary.

Bloomberg, Trump added, "wouldn't get 10% of the vote" if he ran for reelection as mayor.

Another DNC speaker Trump lambasted was Gen. John Allen, who he said "failed badly in his fight against ISIS."

Trump also accused Clinton of making up facts during a speech he portrayed as a "very average scream!" He rebuked Clinton's claim that Trump couldn't handle "the rough-and-tumble of a presidential campaign." And insisted he had just won over 16 other political opponents and is "beating her" as well.

He also labeled coverage of her speech from CNN and MSNBC's "'Morning Joe" as "a joke."

statement from Trump's campaign Thursday night laid out more detailed criticisms of Clinton's speech, calling it "an insulting collection of clichés and recycled rhetoric."

Read Trump's tweets:

>

The media coverage this morning of the very average Clinton speech and Convention is a joke. @CNN and the little watched @Morning_Joe = SAD!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2016

>

Crooked Hillary Clinton made up facts about me, and "forgot" to mention the many problems of our country, in her very average scream!

>

Crooked Hillary Clinton mentioned me 22 times in her very long and very boring speech. Many of her statements were lies and fabrications!

>

General John Allen, who I never met but spoke against me last night, failed badly in his fight against ISIS. His record = BAD #NeverHillary

>

"Little" Michael Bloomberg, who never had the guts to run for president, knows nothing about me. His last term as Mayor was a disaster!

>

If Michael Bloomberg ran again for Mayor of New York, he wouldn't get 10% of the vote - they would run him out of town! #NeverHillary

>

Crooked Hillary said that I "couldn't handle the rough and tumble of a political campaign." Really,I just beat 16 people and am beating her!

The guy is real, not a fake, or a politician. When someone talks shit about you, you want to slap them upside the head. That's all he's saying. 

:bc: