Check your account email address ×

Here is a good cop

f7ben

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/08/a-mass-state-trooper-says-higher-ups-doctored-arrest-report-on-judges-daughter/

We all know this type of shit is commonplace and we never hear about it. This guy blew the whistle 

Two days later, on his day off, Sceviour awoke to a loud knock on his door. A fellow state trooper told him to go immediately to the barracks in Holden. When he got there, his supervisors ordered him to delete “negative and derogatory” statements in his report on Bibaud’s arrest, saying he could be fired if he refused. Bibaud, it turned out, was the daughter of Judge Timothy Bibaud, a state district judge who presided over a drug court.

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/11/08/a-mass-state-trooper-says-higher-ups-doctored-arrest-report-on-judges-daughter/

We all know this type of shit is commonplace and we never hear about it. This guy blew the whistle 

Two days later, on his day off, Sceviour awoke to a loud knock on his door. A fellow state trooper told him to go immediately to the barracks in Holden. When he got there, his supervisors ordered him to delete “negative and derogatory” statements in his report on Bibaud’s arrest, saying he could be fired if he refused. Bibaud, it turned out, was the daughter of Judge Timothy Bibaud, a state district judge who presided over a drug court.

Pffffttt!!! This shit is everyday stuff man. When we were teenagers my buddy's GRANDFATHER was a captain in the cook county sheriffs dept (retired). My buddy had a card for the wallet that was an official document that had his grandfathers name on it and also said RETIRED. I cant tell you how many tickets and potential DUI's we got out of because he would just flash that card. If anyones dad or brother was a cop or a politician it was basically a get out of jail free card. Some of the shit i have seen first hand by kids who were related to someone and their bullshit got swept under the rug is fucking disgraceful. I could write a book but im afraid some people would just not believe some of the stories, they are that ridiculous. And here you are talking about a judge. Thats major clout...

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Hopefully that cop wins a handsome settlement from the lawsuit and the POS judge is fired and spends time in jail.

The age of technology and information is a big pain in the ass for these people for sure. You almost cant go anywhere or do anything without being on camera. And active listening on our smart phones... oh shit...

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Pffffttt!!! This shit is everyday stuff man. When we were teenagers my buddy's GRANDFATHER was a captain in the cook county sheriffs dept (retired). My buddy had a card for the wallet that was an official document that had his grandfathers name on it and also said RETIRED. I cant tell you how many tickets and potential DUI's we got out of because he would just flash that card. If anyones dad or brother was a cop or a politician it was basically a get out of jail free card. Some of the shit i have seen first hand by kids who were related to someone and their bullshit got swept under the rug is fucking disgraceful. I could write a book but im afraid some people would just not believe some of the stories, they are that ridiculous. And here you are talking about a judge. Thats major clout...

Right.....but they asked this cop to alter his police report and lie and he told them to get straight fucked. That is the kind of cop we need. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right.....but they asked this cop to alter his police report and lie and he told them to get straight fucked. That is the kind of cop we need. 

My neighbors brother is a cop and he just got popped for DUI. It was in the paper, he got real salty with the arresting officers. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My neighbors brother is a cop and he just got popped for DUI. It was in the paper, he got real salty with the arresting officers. :lol: 

:lol: