Check your account email address ×

Illegal unmasking

Snake

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Do you believe her when she says the unmasking in her name was not done by her?  

that isn't what she said. this is part of your problem, bad reading comprehension skills. you are not alone, however, so don't feel so bad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

that isn't what she said. this is part of your problem, bad reading comprehension skills. you are not alone, however, so don't feel so bad.

No doubt someone needs reading comprehension.

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy revealed in an interview on Fox News on Tuesday that Power was “emphatic” on the point that someone else in the Obama administration made the unmasking requests that have been attributed to her.

“Her perspective, her testimony is, ‘they may be under my name, but I did not make those requests.'”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/obamas-un-ambassador-claims-someone-else-made-unmasking-requests-in-her-name-video/

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No doubt someone needs reading comprehension.

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy revealed in an interview on Fox News on Tuesday that Power was “emphatic” on the point that someone else in the Obama administration made the unmasking requests that have been attributed to her.

“Her perspective, her testimony is, ‘they may be under my name, but I did not make those requests.'”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/obamas-un-ambassador-claims-someone-else-made-unmasking-requests-in-her-name-video/

put in the more quotes and maybe you'd have a better grasp. she is essentially saying that she doesn't believe she made X unmasking requests, and if there were that many, some MAY BE from someone else. that is a far cry from your statement that any umasking in her name was not done by her.   

“She would say those requests to unmask may have been attributed to her, but they greatly exceed by an exponential factor the requests she actually made,” Gowdy told Fox’s Bret Baier."

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

put in the more quotes and maybe you'd have a better grasp. she is essentially saying that she doesn't believe she made X unmasking requests, and if there were that many, they MAY BE from someone else. that is a far cry from your statement that any umasking in her name was not done by her.   

“She would say those requests to unmask may have been attributed to her, but they greatly exceed by an exponential factor the requests she actually made,” Gowdy told Fox’s Bret Baier.

:lol:   Holy fuck dude.  Please read again what you just posted.    

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

let's simply this. are you saying that power is saying none of the unmask requests are from her?

Not not all.   She is saying not all of them in her name she made.  No details on the exact numbers yet.   Don't you think its disturbing if even one was submitted in her name that she didn't do?   That was the question I was asking earlier.  What would be the motive of someone doing that?   It appears she isn't willing to fall on her sword for the previous admin.   Good for her.

My understanding is these have to be made in writing and personally signed.   I don't think they can make email requests.   If this is all true someone went thru some effort to impersonate her.   This is a big deal.  

Gowdy: Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power claims others unmasked in her name

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/18/gowdy-former-un-ambassador-samantha-power-claims-others-unmasked-in-her-name.html

"I think if she were on your show, she would say those requests to unmask may have been attributed to her, but they greatly exceed by an exponential factor the requests she actually made,” 

Edited by Highmark