Check your account email address ×

I'd just like to issue a retraction of my recent commentary

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well ...as it turn out there were cops waiting outside the shooters door while the shooting was going on and ......AND......the fucks lied about it to make it look like there werent

I should have just stuck to my guns on this one I guess

That is straight cowardice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is straight cowardice. 

Just one cop could have drawn enough attention and fire to save dozens of people .....but that didnt happen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well ...as it turn out there were cops waiting outside the shooters door while the shooting was going on and ......AND......the fucks lied about it to make it look like there werent

I should have just stuck to my guns on this one I guess

HA!HA!HA! What a faggot you are!!!! Cops don't risk their lives for nobody. They get in the business for pussy, and that's the business for pussy!  

Did you see the pics of the SWAT TEAM getting ready to go into the Mandalay? LMAO!!! They looked like they were getting ready to go to the beach!!   LMAO!! 

Fuckin' phonies would let you take a round and not think about it twice.                               

Seventy two fucking minutes to breach the door. I would have taken a ballistic shield and pounded a hundred rounds into his door, or I would have shot his door lock off, then bashed his brains out. 

This fucking guy really had this planned out. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Seventy two fucking minutes to breach the door. I would have taken a ballistic shield and pounded a hundred rounds into his door, or I would have shot his door lock off, then bashed his brains out. 

This fucking guy really had this planned out. 

0d179678e5d338d7a322878558d20719.jpg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

0d179678e5d338d7a322878558d20719.jpg

Why ain't you workin' yet, you lazy slacker?  How did you hurt your shoulder so bad, from constant beating-off to Richard Simmons posters?