Check your account email address ×

**** Official 2017 Hunting Thread ****

17 hours ago, polaris550 said:

So, my lead faggot, when the fuck are you gonna' go to work at Avcell on the dozer? 

Obviously, that was another fake profile you've created to perpetuate your gay life on sled-sites. Hey, I'm NOT PAYING for the space I occupy in that homo head of yours. 

We all know you are obsessed with dicks of all shapes, sizes and colors. 

I know it's a hard pill for you to swallow, but you have to accept the " OWNAGE WITH POWER " that I've handed you for 8 years. 

Just swallow your pride, like you swallow nigga-cum. Should be no problem for ya'. 

Wow !you sure are obsessed,you believe everyone is 800 dragon lmao ,the guy has you going in circles get a life !!! And pay up on your bets!!!

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

245jwk.jpg

Nope, still doesn't count. I have posted numerous times my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS. Try again faggot. I know the " OWNAGE CUM " you've received for 8 years kills you, but try again. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

245jwk.jpg

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Nope, still doesn't count. I have posted numerous times my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS. Try again faggot. I know the " OWNAGE CUM " you've received for 8 years kills you, but try again. 

Will you two just have butt sex and get it over with?  All this flirting is kinda gross.  :news:

1 hour ago, The One said:

Wow !you sure are obsessed,you believe everyone is 800 dragon lmao ,the guy has you going in circles get a life !!! And pay up on your bets!!!

I believe he's a computer-savvy faggot. Very good with dupes, proxies, etc., but he's still a faggot. He was named the " SITE-FAG " of FS.Com about 6 years ago. It can't be revoked. 

800 DRAGON, SITE-FAG OF FS.COM!!!!

Voted on, and confirmed by the members of FS1.com.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Will you two just have butt sex and get it over with?  All this flirting is kinda gross.  :news:

See, just like I've said for years. Fighting with a faggot is like killing a skunk. You still end up smelling.................................LIKE THE SKUNK!!!!  

On 1/21/2018 at 8:30 PM, awful knawful said:

And you have till end of month to prove it. Then I want my $10000!

Made you? I suppose someone makes you suck dicks too?

KIVALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   See, here's a prime example!!!! Here we are on a manly hunting thread, and the faggot brings cocks into the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's ALWAYS bringing it up. That's the way faggots operate. We think it's disgusting, but they love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

See, just like I've said for years. Fighting with a faggot is like killing a skunk. You still end up smelling.................................LIKE THE SKUNK!!!!  

So your saying you're gay? I applaud you for having the courage to come out.  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

So your saying you're gay? I applaud you for having the courage to come out.  :bc:

I said just the opposite, you jelly doughnut-eatin bitch!!!!! I said when a straight person fights with a faggot, they end up tainted by the faggot. 

I hope you'll have the courage to accept the beating you're gonna' get for that fuckin' post. How about that courage, Spanky? 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I said just the opposite, you jelly doughnut-eatin bitch!!!!! I said when a straight person fights with a faggot, they end up tainted by the faggot. 

I hope you'll have the courage to accept the beating you're gonna' get for that fuckin' post. How about that courage, Spanky? 

you're too old to fight and too stupid to find me.  :bc:

Edited by Kivalo

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How far are you from Shooters Supply or Willow Cove, or Fire Road # 5? I want to plot the areas where your mother can come with some bandages for ya'. 

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

How far are you from Shooters Supply or Willow Cove, or Fire Road # 5? I want to plot the areas where your mother can come with some bandages for ya'. 

We call them fire lanes, and 5 isn't too far but I've never heard of Shooters Supply.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Must be someone's side business as I've never heard of it.

WINDY HILL SHOOTERS SUPPLY...............BURTLESS ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Goddamnit, you know goddamn well what I meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

WINDY HILL SHOOTERS SUPPLY...............BURTLESS ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Goddamnit, you know goddamn well what I meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean Windy Hill Taxidermy, you fucking retard? Yeah I know that place.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I'm gonna' call them and ask if they know a chubby, glazed crueller-eatin porkchop, who shoots ducks from his front porch. I bet they'll know you!!!! 

I bet they'll ask you how a truck stop twink can afford a phone.

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You mean Windy Hill Taxidermy, you fucking retard? Yeah I know that place.

Windy Hill SHOOTERS SUPPLY............................BURTLESS ROAD!!! Do they sell ammo at the taxidermy shop??? 

• Gold Member

Windy Hill SHOOTERS SUPPLY............................BURTLESS ROAD!!! Do they sell ammo at the taxidermy shop??? 

Windy Hill Taxidermy, he has many hats, including butcher I believe.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I bet they'll ask you how a truck stop twink can afford a phone.

No, they'll probably be askin' you why is your arm in a cast, and why is your head bandaged. That's probably what's gonna' be asked 

Just now, Kivalo said:

Windy Hill Taxidermy, he has many hats, including butcher I believe.

Does he sell AMMO, you fucktard of OWASCO LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

Does he sell AMMO, you fucktard of OWASCO LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know but the name of the business is Windy Hill Taxidermy. Faggot.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I dont know but the name of the business is Windy Hill Taxidermy. Faggot.

Google has it as Windy Hill Shooters supply. DOUBLE FAGGOT. FAGGOT TO INFINITY!!!  

• Gold Member

Google has it as Windy Hill Shooters supply. DOUBLE FAGGOT. FAGGOT TO INFINITY!!!  

You're google is stupid, like you are. It's Windy Hill Taxidermy. Now go away, you twink weirdo!