Check your account email address ×

Democrats win 54/44 in Iowa

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

That's fine, you're welcome to draw  your own conclusions.

conclusion? it is a fact a dem won a seat previously owned  by a dem in a state election ?   keep hope alive LMFAO 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

conclusion? it is a fact a dem won a seat previously owned  by a dem in a state election ?   keep hope alive LMFAO 

Nobody has said otherwise.  You read the article so you know the author said that in itself isn't anything to write home about.  He found it anecdotally interesting and I tend to agree that it's surprising given that nearly 60% of people in the district checked the Trump/Pence box just  10 months ago.  Going a step further, some of us are speculating on why, and what it may mean for 2018.  To that end, perform your own analysis, or don't.  

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Nobody has said otherwise.  You read the article so you know the author said that in itself isn't anything to write home about.  He found it anecdotally interesting and I tend to agree that it's surprising given that nearly 60% of people in the district checked the Trump/Pence box just  10 months ago.  Going a step further, some of us are speculating on why, and what it may mean for 2018.  To that end, perform your own analysis, or don't.  

and the dems swept the shit out of the first Obama election . the press could not get there tong any deeper up Obamas ass . yet they got there ass handed to them in the mid terms ? what analysis were you making before that election ?   the author and you and pretty much every lefty are grasping at anything you can to try to keep your spirits up after the humiliating losses last time around .

I predicted exactly what happened in 2010.  The writing was all over the wall with the rise of the tea party movement.  The 2016 presidential loss was disappointing, in the same way that having Ralph Macchio lose the final fight  would have made for a lousy Karate Kid.   But not altogether unusual as we tend to switch parties at the helm after an eight year run.  Republicans lost 6 house seats and 2 senate seats,  I think that gets overlooked a lot when trying to claim "humiliating democrat losses".   But, yes, we'll keep on hopin' - cake by the ocean.  

:bc:

33 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I predicted exactly what happened in 2010.  The writing was all over the wall with the rise of the tea party movement.  The 2016 presidential loss was disappointing, in the same way that having Ralph Macchio lose the final fight  would have made for a lousy Karate Kid.   But not altogether unusual as we tend to switch parties at the helm after an eight year run.  Republicans lost 6 house seats and 2 senate seats,  I think that gets overlooked a lot when trying to claim "humiliating democrat losses".   But, yes, we'll keep on hopin' - cake by the ocean.  

:bc:

you are a serious fucking faggot dude