Check your account email address ×

Any Taurus owners?

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have bought a few of them at state auctions might be a leak at a fitting which 1 that I bought had all 3 had the rocker panel delete option but ran great

What were they selling for?

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Was looking at the auction list for the State this month. About every Taurus shows a fuel leak in the vehicle description.

you ever do www.gsaauctions.gov 

lots of cool shit is sold through there from choppers to drug smugglers toys to light houses . I bid on a minuet man silo like 10 yrs ago . did buy a house in MN off of it and me and my electrician bought 8 fema trailers in 09 and put them on his old site in ND and sold them off for 10x investment in hours after listing.

7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

500 bucks? ,what year were they?

'03-'07 high mileage, I drove 1 as a spare for 2 years and did nothing to it and sold it for what I paid for it('03 wagon) everything worked including the remote start

7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

'03-'07 high mileage, I drove 1 as a spare for 2 years and did nothing to it and sold it for what I paid for it('03 wagon) everything worked including the remote start

Oh ok.. we had 2 . A 98 and a 04. Both were flawless, awesome cars. But we bought from the dealer I worked at lol 

20 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I'm talking 2013 Taurus, from the State. Old detective units.

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm talking 2013 Taurus, from the State. Old detective units.

they don't sell units that new in NY, missed out on a 15 pass van '03 dodge 100k wasn;t paying attention and it went for $500 guy went to DMV got plates and drove the fucker home the same day, I try to buy a couple and flip them. I have a '00 Ckerokee 2wd 145k never been on the road was a corrections vehicle and stayed within the prison for $700 had to patch a few holes in roof where light bars and radio equipment was mounted almost ready for paint then for sale