Check your account email address ×

fun stuff

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd,

A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving Senator in United States history. In addition, he was, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress

On 8/5/2017 at 0:52 PM, Momorider said:

:lies: They are anti Hitler you cock gobbling imbecile homosexual bag licker

Wow!!! 800 FAGON owned badly by MOMO!!! LMMFAO!!!  Fagon slurped the OWNAGE CUM big time!!!

48 minutes ago, Momorider said:

DGjmEbEUIAA2PDa?format=jpg&name=large

Wow, a lot of black conflict in this country. Been goin' on for 200 years. So, ya' think it's gonna' be OK now?????

yeah, right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Mach  " OFFICIALLY OWNED " you on FS.com!! Yes, it was posted that you were owned by MACHZNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you talk about somebody that's not on the site? Was the " OWNERSHIP " he handed ya', too much to take? 

You were " OWNED TO THE MAXIMUM MAX " !!!!!  :owned::owned:

Wow, MACHZNOT made you slurp a ton of " OWNERSHIP CUM "!!!!  

Lmfao you got ownes my me 8 yrs ago too scared to give contact info GFYS :bigfinger: 

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lmfao you got ownes my me 8 yrs ago too scared to give contact info GFYS :bigfinger: 

It's all there in the burned archives of the original FS.COM, and the memories of the original FSers!!!

YOU were declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED  by Machznot " on FS.COM. 

You were also named " THE SITE FAG " of FS.com. 

Hanlon made one of those posts, and I can't remember who made the other one. 

You are not only a faggot, but you're an " OWNED " faggot!!!  Doesn't get much worse than that. Your AWFUL KNAWFUL dupe won't help you here, you've been forced to guzzle too much " ownage cum "!!!!    

11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

It's all there in the burned archives of the original FS.COM, and the memories of the original FSers!!!

YOU were declared " OFFICIALLY OWNED  by Machznot " on FS.COM. 

You were also named " THE SITE FAG " of FS.com. 

Hanlon made one of those posts, and I can't remember who made the other one. 

You are not only a faggot, but you're an " OWNED " faggot!!!  Doesn't get much worse than that. Your AWFUL KNAWFUL dupe won't help you here, you've been forced to guzzle too much " ownage cum "!!!!    

Nah gfys faggot you got owned by me many yrs ago I am a very rich man believe me 

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Nah gfys faggot you got owned by me many yrs ago I am a very rich man believe me 

You're a very rich, GAY man!! LMAO!!!

1 minute ago, 800 Dragon said:

Site chickenshit mzn why did you grt fired from force??

I remember that he's a retired cop. Who got fired? You must have him confused with somebody else, faggot. Now go suck some more dick. 

15 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You're a very rich, GAY man!! LMAO!!!

I remember that he's a retired cop. Who got fired? You must have him confused with somebody else, faggot. Now go suck some more dick. 

Yeah you got fire from force but what did you do? Lmfao !! :bigfinger::bigfinger: