Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis police use search warrant on Justine Diamonds home , the woman that was shot to death by officer Barney Fife.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You're an internet troll and know where I live - so why are you asking...??  Afraid you look like a complete fucking idiot trolling my info and publically acknowledging it.. :snack:  You've promised to show up for almost a year... :lmao: 

So...no pm then?  And I am on my time.  Are you really so stupid to not remember what I told you?  See, this is why you liberals are so fucking stupid.  You'd damn sure better be ready to put me in that body bag.  And it's highly unlikely you will be able to outrun me.  Good luck chinless fuck twat! :lol:

SR Shirt.jpg

Just now, SnowRider said:

Who said anything about running.....besides you? :snack:  You're a legend in your own mind and fucking Clown to me :bc: 

Dude!  You got chased out of the fucking mall parking lot, jumped in your car and sped off with the god damn blinker on!!!!  Bwaahahahhahahaha hahahahahahhahaha  If you'd have stopped and looked back, he never left the curb.  Runnin' your fucking internet mouth again and OOOOOOPS!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahhaah  hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha ahahhahhhhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Loser coward.  Now...Get that cold call list together for tomorrow BOY!!!!!!!!  Get on that phone!  Dial for dollars!  Are you 19? :lol:

SR Silence.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lil Momo :bla::lmao: Just getting completely fucking :owned::lol:   You have almost as much sand in your vagina as Angry Jay :lmao:  You're a mental fucking midget. 

Lil Momo :bla::lmao: Just getting completely fucking :owned::lol:   You have almost as much sand in your vagina as Angry Jay :lmao:  You're a mental fucking midget. 

Coward pussy liberal.  Own your title.  Hey, maybe you can ask me to call you a coward in front of your team, right? How fucking gay are you? "COACH" :lol: Bet you love to diddle the boys....you keep a close eye on that shower dontcha?  

SR Sandusky.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/25/2017 at 5:38 PM, Woodtick said:

Then proceeded to accuse me of violating my daughters,with disgusting details. I would be in jail if he told me that shit to my face.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Coward pussy liberal.  Own your title.  Hey, maybe you can ask me to call you a coward in front of your team, right? How fucking gay are you? "COACH" :lol: Bet you love to diddle the boys....you keep a close eye on that shower dontcha?  

SR Sandusky.jpg

Anyone see much difference between Mach Z and Lil Momo? :dunno:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I dont think Zam knows what an idle threat is....unlike AMG.

Anyone see much difference between Mach Z and Lil Momo? :dunno:

How's it working for you?  Getting anybody on your side?  Hey, maybe make up some wacked out story and complain to management to try and get me banned.  What a pathetic drip you are.  ON EVERY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't fucking find his fuses on his sled.....or change a fucking light bulb!  IRONY!!!!  Idiot.

:lol:

Still, WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING CHIN!?!?!?!?!?! :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How's it working for you?  Getting anybody on your side?  Hey, maybe make up some wacked out story and complain to management to try and get me banned.  What a pathetic drip you are.  ON EVERY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't fucking find his fuses on his sled.....or change a fucking light bulb!  IRONY!!!!  Idiot.

Still, WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING CHIN!?!?!?!?!?! :lmao:

:lmao: :bla:

You angry bro? :lol: 

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

I dont think Zam knows what an idle threat is....unlike AMG.

He's gonna finally be the martyr for the whole worthless lot of liberal pussies.  OH SO EXCITING!!!   :lol: Although....I bet he probably could outrun me.  Especially since he'll be heading out his back door..... :lol:Probably run right through the screen. :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's gonna finally be the martyr for the whole worthless lot of liberal pussies.  OH SO EXCITING!!!   :lol: Although....I bet he probably could outrun me.  Especially since he'll be heading out his back door..... :lol:Probably run right through the screen. :lmao:

:lmao: 

:bla:

Keep dreaming :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:bla:

Keep dreaming :lmao: 

No....itsa comin sweetheart.  And all you have to do is be ready to fight to the death.  But reality is, you'd better just play dead.  I've taken some fucking beatings before, and I'm bettin' one isn't coming from you. :lol: I can just feel it in your weak ass posts.  You still think this is all bullshit....RIGHT?  AMIRITE!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  

Oooooops!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No....itsa comin sweetheart.  And all you have to do is be ready to fight to the death.  But reality is, you'd better just play dead.  I've taken some fucking beatings before, and I'm bettin' one isn't coming from you. :lol: I can just feel it in your weak ass posts.  You still think this is all bullshit....RIGHT?  AMIRITE!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  

Oooooops!

What's one more :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What's one more :snack:

Think of it!  THINK!!!!  You can come on here and proclaim victory!!  And while most here wouldn't know or care....it'd actually be quite the little feather in your cap.  THINK OF IT!!!!  Why wouldn't you want to do it?  C'mon!  BE A FUCKING MAN!!!!!!!!!  Or weren't you taught how?