Check your account email address ×

Same Old...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Dude, have you ever heard the saying about a big ship?  It takes time.  BTW, did trump raise taxes?

Are you happy that tuition is not being raised in the UW System?

Speaking of big ship.....take a look at these and give me your thoughts: :snack:

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3052.JPG

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I'm not....but I thought deficits and fiscal responsibility were major concerns for deficit hawks like you  :news:  Suddenly it's not an issue? :snack:

it is a issue and still better than your golden boy spending orgy

from your own article

CBO said Trump's budget would reduce the deficit by a total of $3.3 trillion over 10 years instead of the $5.6 trillion deficit cut promised by the White House

not perfect but way way better than what your god gave our kids you remember the crippling debt you fund acceptable

also this  

Trump's budget predicts that the U.S. economy will soon ramp up to annual growth in gross domestic product of 3 percent; CBO's long-term projections predict annual GDP growth averaging 1.9 percent.

so 1 more article biased on assumptions from both sides and  you me them or him do not know what the next ten years holds . but a look in to the market tells me at this point he is closer than the CBO to growth

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You already did.....the time it takes to turn a ship.....:snack:

Give some details on what the numbers mean to you....come on, you can do it.  What did the narrative tell you to say?