Check your account email address ×

Mueller need to go.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Plain and simple.

Reality is there was not enough evidence to justify him but it will simply be another egg in your face moment for the dems, just like election night, just like Comey's testimony.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller is hiring some awful heavy hands, people with a lot of experience, to help in this investigation.

wonder why, if this is just a "nothingburger"

:lol:

It will just make the no collusion announcement all that much better. :lol:   I can't wait to hear all the "well but" and other excuses. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller is hiring some awful heavy hands, people with a lot of experience, to help in this investigation.

Let me ask this: If he comes back with no collusion, do you accept that and that is the end of it? 

I know if he comes back with their was collusion, I would buy that considering the amount of people and scrutiny involved. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let me ask this: If he comes back with no collusion, do you accept that and that is the end of it? 

I know if he comes back with their was collusion, I would buy that considering the amount of people and scrutiny involved. 

It was already asked several times. I never saw slingers answer. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

accept it, and be the end of me discussing it daily? yeah. believe it? meh. not unless some damn good reasons for things that happened are revealed. I have no doubt in my mind that some in the trump admin colluded with Russia to help get trump elected. there are just too many coincidences and abnormal behaviors for this to be a "nothingburger".

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

accept it, and be the end of me discussing it daily? yeah. believe it? meh. not unless some damn good reasons for things that happened are revealed. I have no doubt in my mind that some in the trump admin colluded with Russia to help get trump elected. there are just too many coincidences and abnormal behaviors for this to be a "nothingburger".

So with zero evidence and zero motive you have already made up your mind. At least when I buy into a conspiracy theory it needs to make sense. You have just fallen on the russia sword from the 10M diving board and there is no getting you off  it. Just fucking pathetic 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So with zero evidence and zero motive you have already made up your mind. At least when I buy into a conspiracy theory it needs to make sense. You have just fallen on the russia sword from the 10M diving board and there is no getting you off  it. Just fucking pathetic 

:lol2:

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

why is it hard to believe Seth Rich was murdered in a botched robbery, my sister was robbed not far from where seth rich was murdered by a black man and black women,

Edited by highmarketrider

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you, of all people, have absolutely zero room to talk about evidence of anything. did you type that with a straight face? I have all sorts of things I consider "evidence" in this case, from all the unusual Russian contacts, the Russian players involved, to all the lies of the people in the trump admin about the topic

oh wait, I forgot, they're all in on this together, because they're "the same".

get .7bent with your BS.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So those "heavy hands, people with a lot of experience" people only matter if they give you the answer you want to hear? Noted. Fact is, people like you want to believe it to be true. Facts be damned. If the investigation deems no wrong doing, nothing happened. Not like this is a back burner story... The hackery involved in your answer is telling. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So those "heavy hands, people with a lot of experience" people only matter if they give you the answer you want to hear? Noted. Fact is, people like you want to believe it to be true. Facts be damned. If the investigation deems no wrong doing, nothing happened. Not like this is a back burner story... The hackery involved in your answer is telling. 

do you think OJ was innocent?

2 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

why is it hard to believe Seth Rich was murdered in a botched robbery, my sister was robbed not far from where seth rich was murdered by a black man and black women,

Because your sister was probably out trying to score you some meth ....and seth was just walking home 

Also the Truth tellers on the world stage didnt assemble to claim your sister was not robbed and was actually killed for exposing truth.

In the end you are too dumb to get it....just get back to you bulb and whatever cock you are gonna smash tonight 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol logical fallacy alert!!! Do you think these are the same circumstances? The circles some people run to stick to their narrative. I tell ya...

well you just told me I was wrong for believing something other than what an investigation concluded :dunno: 

so do you?

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because your sister was probably out trying to score you some meth ....and seth was just walking home 

Also the Truth tellers on the world stage didnt assemble to claim your sister was not robbed and was actually killed for exposing truth.

In the end you are too dumb to get it....just get back to you bulb and whatever cock you are gonna smash tonight 

my sister is an afganistan vet dumbshit and currently in South Korea a linguist in Arabic and Korean, you probably have a small fraction of the working brain cells she has

1 minute ago, highmarketrider said:

my sister is an afganistan vet dumbshit and currently in South Korea a linguist in Arabic and Korean

That is a long way to go to score you some meth .....

ben accusing others of believing in non-factual shit is about the same as wolfie crying about the dems not working with trump. you two should take a look in the mirror on occasion.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is a long way to go to score you some meth .....

you didnt have to move too far eh faggot

Indiana Crowned Meth Capital of United States

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/indiana-crowned-meth-capital-of-united-states/173712734

fucking owned faggot

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well you just told me I was wrong for believing something other than what an investigation concluded :dunno: 

so do you?

Logical fallacy: Red Herring. Coming up next on today's episode of Slinger's Fall from Critical Thought: "How to detect what the true reason for someone's post is even if they said otherwise."

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Logical fallacy: Red Herring. Coming up next on today's episode of Slinger's Fall from Critical Thought: "How to detect what the true reason for someone's post is even if they said otherwise."

:lol: it's no different ya dingaling. which is why you won't answer.

2 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

you didnt have to move too far eh faggot

Indiana Crowned Meth Capital of United States

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/indiana-crowned-meth-capital-of-united-states/173712734

fucking owned faggot

It is pretty dirty in this state ....thankfully I live where I do and dont have to deal with it