Check your account email address ×

13 Minutes of Trump Lies

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No one was able to do anything worthwhile in Haiti. Not the Red Cross, no church groups. No one. 

Oh ...so then it was ok to just reappropriate 10s of millions that was donated there to other shit??? The Clinton foundation is the dirtiest pay for play charity in the history of man. Its laughable to cite anything stating otherwise. Notice that the donations which were millions and millions prior have dried up to nothing now that the rotten cunt got rejected?

Why would that be you stupid fucking cum spnge 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spot on - expect to be called names without an answer :snack:

Lol. And their names really hurt. After all these loyal dumb cunts are still supporting a republican that Fox News is laughing at.  

Fox News is almost as much the Republicans bitch as Zambo is  Momo's. But they still are laughing at Trump. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh ...so then it was ok to just reappropriate 10s of millions that was donated there to other shit??? The Clinton foundation is the dirtiest pay for play charity in the history of man. Its laughable to cite anything stating otherwise. Notice that the donations which were millions and millions prior have dried up to nothing now that the rotten cunt got rejected?

Why would that be you stupid fucking cum spnge 

Did Donald Trump tell you that? Ok. What else did he tell you that you believed?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did Donald Trump tell you that? Ok. What else did he tell you that you believed?

Yup ....he also told me that the NSA told him that you have a fetish for trucker cock .....and lots of it. 2...3...sometimes 4 at a time 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup ....he also told me that the NSA told him that you have a fetish for trucker cock .....and lots of it. 2...3...sometimes 4 at a time 

Ouch that really hurts. Specially when fox is comparing Sarah hucksterbee's. "Donald Trump is not a liar" To Richard Nixon's "I am not a crook."  

By the way whenever I make fun of Trump you always want to talk about Truck stop Bj's. Did you have a bad time in a truck stop?  Maybe you didn't get paid for being a lot lizard?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ouch that really hurts. Specially when fox is comparing Sarah hucksterbee's. "Donald Trump is not a liar" To Richard Nixon's "I am not a crook."  

By the way whenever I make fun of Trump you always want to talk about Truck stop Bj's. Did you have a bad time in a truck stop?  Maybe you didn't get paid for being a lot lizard?

Nope .....I just pegged you as a truck stop twink from your first day here ........once in a while everyone needs reminding :lol: 

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Never mind you fuckers think an A rated charity is worse than stealing money slated for kids with cancer.  If you dumb fucks don't know that stealing from kids with cancer is bad, you'll probably believe that Donald is more honest than Comey. 

Nobody stole money from kids with cancer you cock gobbeling gullible no mind hack :finger2: it's FAKENEWS 

12 hours ago, Momorider said:

Nobody stole money from kids with cancer you cock gobbeling gullible no mind hack :finger2: it's FAKENEWS 

I would call stealing if a charity I donate to says "all services are donated,  money raised goes directly to the cause" Then I find out that millions were re-directed to the people putting on the event instead of the cause. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I would call stealing if a charity I donate to says "all services are donated,  money raised goes directly to the cause" Then I find out that millions were re-directed to the people putting on the event instead of the cause. 

It was $100k not millions and the expense ratio was 12% very low for a charity you ignoramus :guzzle: