Check your account email address ×

Mustang meme's thread round 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

How many f bodies have Ford power? 

Only person that would put an LS into a Mustang is an idiot who doesn't know how to work on cars 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only person that would put an LS into a Mustang is an idiot who doesn't know how to work on cars 

There's a lot of idiots out there then, LOL. Seriously though, I think it comes down to money. From what I have been told it's a lot cheaper to make HP with GM power.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

There's a lot of idiots out there then, LOL. Seriously though, I think it comes down to money. From what I have been told it's a lot cheaper to make HP with GM power.

Not really.  It's not like there's LS swap cars all over the place

I don't see how when everything needed is custom made that's required  to do it.  Exhaust, trans mounts , motor mounts , etc . That all adds up 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not really.  It's not like there's LS swap cars all over the place

I don't see how when everything needed is custom made that's required  to do it.  Exhaust, trans mounts , motor mounts , etc . That all adds up 

You've got to admit that there are a lot more Chevy powered Mustangs than there are Ford powered Camaros out there. I've always been a Chevy guy, but I do appreciate a nice classic Mustang :bc:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

You've got to admit that there are a lot more Chevy powered Mustangs than there are Ford powered Camaros out there. I've always been a Chevy guy, but I do appreciate a nice classic Mustang :bc:

Honesty, idgaf    The guys that do that are hacks that don't know shit. 

Lots of record  holders out there in many nmca classes are driving Ford powered Mustangs 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Lots of record  holders out there in many nmca classes are driving Ford powered Mustangs 

IDGAF either Jay. It's just fun busting balls :bc:

28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I wouldn't necessarily say Ford powered... Maybe resembles Ford. 

Whats funny is when people try to bust balls, yet they don't know what they talking about. You get little kids like Fudgy  who go on LS websites and listen to other little know nothing  clueless faggots, and then they post faggotry all over the Internet 

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No, my point is you're a know nothing clueless  idiot.  Just like all the rest of the little kids on the gay Chevy forums and FB pages you go on 

My bolt on ls1 probably makes barely less power than your boosted slobra though 

Go ahead and throw a supercharger on your LS. And I'll do all the motor mods to mine that you have done to yours.  And I'll throw a stroker kit in mine, you know, just so everything is closer to even for you.   But I'll only make it a 5.1L  even tho yours will still be a bigger engine.  And then we'll see who makes more power and goes faster.     Won't be pretty for you  

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'd eat a bullet before I ever was scared of anything that had to do with you  

Then you better get chewin on bag of 9mm's there chilli pepper