Check your account email address ×

Ford 302 engine - rebuild or junk?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok sold the grey one and while the guy was here I sold him the green roller so that recouped some cash and cleaned up my driveway.

So what I'm left with is a running 1989 short box F150 plow truck with 2 extra engines, accessories, 2 radiators & starters, door, hood, & 2 good spares.

Total of $600 spent.

IMG_20170610_101809.jpg

IMG_20170606_175902.jpg

IMG_20170604_112549.jpg

Nah it's work I enjoy, no different than building sleds.  I have a 97 Formula to put together when this is done.

I still need to replace the clutch and slave in the plow truck next weekend, then another Saturday to mount the plow.

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Nah it's work I enjoy, no different than building sleds.  I have a 97 Formula to put together when this is done.

I still need to replace the clutch and slave in the plow truck next weekend, then another Saturday to mount the plow.

97 formula omg!!

6 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Thats cool ...I fucking hate working on cars and trucks. But I can relate to loving to wrench on all kinds of sleds. Ifs thats what it is for you then cool

• 2 weeks later...