Check your account email address ×

Catalyst 600 ZR, parts order, Late!!!

Barfy

I ordered a new ZR 600 Catalyst on 3/7/23.

At that time, I also purchased accessories to go along with it. Front bumper, Running boards and Rear bumper. It was all part of the build your sled on the web site when ordering.

I received word from my dealer that I can pick up the sled, but I will not have my running boards until late December and the rear bumper until mid-February.

This is disappointing to say the least. Here we go again! I realize it can be ridden, but what the hell? They have all the numbers from the orders.

Mid Feb could move until mid-March, I could be without my complete order for my entire season.

Went from being pretty pumped up to being pissed off in a hurry.

That happened when I got my 21 Riot, as well.  For whatever reason, the accessories aren't part of the build sheet.  I suspect Rollick just tells Cat how many of each model sled to build, and then the accessories get put on the dealer's list of things they have to get - thus, two completely different order processes.

Snowmobile production and accessory production are two different things.

I'm not sure if that's the entire story, but it makes sense to me.

On 12/10/2023 at 9:07 PM, p51mstg said:

That happened when I got my 21 Riot, as well.  For whatever reason, the accessories aren't part of the build sheet.  I suspect Rollick just tells Cat how many of each model sled to build, and then the accessories get put on the dealer's list of things they have to get - thus, two completely different order processes.

Snowmobile production and accessory production are two different things.

I'm not sure if that's the entire story, but it makes sense to me.

Thats pretty much it.

Dealer gets a list of accy customers added to the build, and they are responsible for ordering those parts.