Check your account email address ×

Prostate cancer

1 hour ago, old indy said:

Age just kinda sssssucks. i do a PSA test every 6 mo since my level is high for my age,, so they tell me.    4.15 last test.

the treating of this type of cancer in men unfortunately slowly drains a man since its treated with estrogen..   my dad dealt with it for twenty years. thats the one thing he constantly complained about was the estrogen sapping his strength.    

A buddy that dates a nurse from a dana farber cancer center told me about that stuff.  she had mentioned it to him so we both have been taking it.  im having great results !  a mmmuch stronger stream and emptying is ffffar easyer/ more complete.  the taste sure is tough to swallow but so far im sold 100%

Ive been on flowmax/ tamsalosin for about four years now and it does help, 

I'm on Earleda ( stops the testosterone) going to the prostate and get an injection every 3 months. Glad it's all covered ($4500) as well as any other stuff I get. They took me off the Flowmax awhile ago. All the friggin side effects I'm going thru sheesh. I'm getting a bit of a bounce in my step the past few days

5 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I'm on Earleda ( stops the testosterone) going to the prostate and get an injection every 3 months. Glad it's all covered ($4500) as well as any other stuff I get. They took me off the Flowmax awhile ago. All the friggin side effects I'm going thru sheesh. I'm getting a bit of a bounce in my step the past few days

thats great. cancer drugs are insanely priced.          my dad went twenty years after his first diag.  eventually his psa shot up though and his doc put him on a drug that was only approved in the US a few years ago. i cant recall its name but it dropped his PSA level and kept it low.  4 big horse pills he called them.     yeahhhhhhh this tamsalosin shit comes with side effects of its own and i want to stop taking it but when i skip it i pay the price...  with this nasty tasting oil working nowadays im hoping to drop it.

2 hours ago, old indy said:

thats great. cancer drugs are insanely priced.          my dad went twenty years after his first diag.  eventually his psa shot up though and his doc put him on a drug that was only approved in the US a few years ago. i cant recall its name but it dropped his PSA level and kept it low.  4 big horse pills he called them.     yeahhhhhhh this tamsalosin shit comes with side effects of its own and i want to stop taking it but when i skip it i pay the price...  with this nasty tasting oil working nowadays im hoping to drop it.

The testosterone pill gave me hot flashes and a skin rash and radiation gave me the shits  but finally that's getting better.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, old indy said:

Age just kinda sssssucks. i do a PSA test every 6 mo since my level is high for my age,, so they tell me.    4.15 last test.

the treating of this type of cancer in men unfortunately slowly drains a man since its treated with estrogen..   my dad dealt with it for twenty years. thats the one thing he constantly complained about was the estrogen sapping his strength.    

A buddy that dates a nurse from a dana farber cancer center told me about that stuff.  she had mentioned it to him so we both have been taking it.  im having great results !  a mmmuch stronger stream and emptying is ffffar easyer/ more complete.  the taste sure is tough to swallow but so far im sold 100%

Ive been on flowmax/ tamsalosin for about four years now and it does help, 

I don't know if you have re-ordered or not. Figured I would give it a 3 month trial and really didn't expect too much but I just reordered after the 3 months of making a big difference. Was ordering another 3 month supply and when I went to check out, the offer for more bottles at a lower price came up, last chance etc... I usually hate those offers but couldn't pass up the $29 per bottle offer and bought 6 more at that price. So now I will have a 9 month supply:bc:....so if you reorder, I am sure you will also get that offer at checkout.

• Thanks 1