Check your account email address ×

Hey Woodtick

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I've read some really shitty stories on here back when the site was a little more personable and a few people here didn't exactly have the most wonderful upbringings either , some of them are in this thread even . Can't stay bitter about forever dude :bc: 

really not bitter . 

32 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You call your mom a dumb bitch.....wow.

:flush:

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there are a shit load of them in the UP , most are not worth much and used as nasty hunting camps.I know a few guys with them don't think they have 500bucks total in them

No thanks

I prob would not do a public lease my self . but the guys I know who have them all did it yrs ago more as a place to go party when they were in there teens and 20s and use them now for a place to stop and party when out snowmobiling and a place to pretend to deer hunt when drinking. they all live up there and can ride out to the huts from home in under 30min,    

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I prob would not do a public lease my self . but the guys I know who have them all did it yrs ago more as a place to go party when they were in there teens and 20s and use them now for a place to stop and party when out snowmobiling and a place to pretend to deer hunt when drinking. they all live up there and can ride out to the huts from home in under 30min,    

Did the stand alone party bus snowmobile club thing , it was fun for a while , way to much drama , persons unwilling to work clean up or maintain the bus an trailer, plus the bar stool riders that always got into troubles, life changes , moved on. 

2 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Did the stand alone party bus snowmobile club thing , it was fun for a while , way to much drama , persons unwilling to work clean up or maintain the bus an trailer, plus the bar stool riders that always got into troubles, life changes , moved on. 

yeah guys in on something never ends well. only 1 I know of that worked out is some guys all went in to a motel . 1 was a lawyer and did the paperwork for association . most do not own a room any more but a few do . all made a few bucks when selling there units . not a hard sell at price they gave