Check your account email address ×

what riding discipline contributed the most to advancing the sport

• Gold Member

11 minutes ago, AK440 said:

How’s that seat? Still have that brand new, firm feel to the foam after only 3,000 “minty” miles? 

Missed this part 

The seat :lol:

Man being a iron dawg riser and all i figured you know , never sit down :lol:

22 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Oh yeah, mint, just need to rebuild the shocks, replace bearings, grease jack shaft and drive bearings, replace bushings, replace fuel filter, replace grips so they still look brand new and “minty”, remove gay stickers so it looks stock again, replace worn drive belt and change chaincase oil. How’s that seat? Still have that brand new, firm feel to the foam after only 3,000 “minty” miles? Does it have new carbides or are 3,000 mile ones still considered mint in your mind.

What a goddamn joke. Too bad I don’t live by you or I’d waste 45 minutes of your time pointing out everything wrong with your sled and how it is in no way, shape or form mint. Then I’d offer half of what your asking and walk away laughing.

First thing, I go through every used sled I get.  I'm going to assume it may need some grease or whatever else.  I do this even if it is mint.

Second thing, it's a used sled.  Mint doesn't mean brand new, if it did then people would say brand new instead of mint.  If you want to buy a brand new sled, they're about twice the price of his.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mnstang said:

First thing, I go through every used sled I get.  I'm going to assume it may need some grease or whatever else.  I do this even if it is mint.

Second thing, it's a used sled.  Mint doesn't mean brand new, if it did then people would say brand new instead of mint.  If you want to buy a brand new sled, they're about twice the price of his.

Mint means it’s perfect. Perfect is just like brand new. Shitbird’s sled is very good condition, well taken care of, well maintained. 

Labeling a sled with 3,000 miles as mint is disingenuous and misrepresenting what he has. . 

3 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Mint means it’s perfect. Perfect is just like brand new. Shitbird’s sled is very good condition, well taken care of, well maintained. 

Labeling a sled with 3,000 miles as mint is disingenuous and misrepresenting what he has. . 

The only thing that is like brand new, is zero miles brand new.

If you know it has 3k miles and says it's mint.  You can take those two pieces of info and formulate your opinion of it.  Anything else is arguing for the sake of arguing.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, AK440 said:

lmao fair enough my eskimo friend ...you are kinda right people do say mint alot for junk....:lol:

But im from new england so ill still say my well maintained garaged Sled is mint

DBC53AA9-C49D-48CA-8831-B8F1DF794D74.jpeg