Check your account email address ×

Fauci

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ben’s the only guy on the forum I’m aware of that’s taller than me.  Sure there’s others but he’s the only one I know.  SBYL little man :thumbsup:

He’s a dumbass midget probably bald as a cue ball too.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You think he’s concerned about ‘royalties’ - doubtful -  in the midst of a world wide pandemic?  How’s this play out around the globe? And are all the day to day healthcare workers lying/getting royalties also?  

The public has the right to know what its employee's are receiving for "pay" from private industries because they were paid by the public to conduct that research in the first place.  In fact they shouldn't be allowed to benefit from it financially.   If they want to then go into the private sector.

Fauci has played around in congressional testimony regarding the NIH's role in funding gain of function research at the Wuhan institute of virology and other research facilities.   He doesn't want the public to know he potentially profited from mRNA research given to big pharma to address a virus he may very well have signed off on grant money that created it in the first place.  No I'm not saying it was intentional or anything of the sort.   Simply saying the public has the right to know what all happened and who in our govt financially benefited from this virus and the vaccine.     

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The public has the right to know what its employee's are receiving for "pay" from private industries because they were paid by the public to conduct that research in the first place.  In fact they shouldn't be allowed to benefit from it financially.   If they want to then go into the private sector.

Fauci has played around in congressional testimony regarding the NIH's role in funding gain of function research at the Wuhan institute of virology and other research facilities.   He doesn't want the public to know he potentially profited from mRNA research given to big pharma to address a virus he may very well have signed off on grant money that created it in the first place.  No I'm not saying it was intentional or anything of the sort.   Simply saying the public has the right to know what all happened and who in our govt financially benefited from this virus and the vaccine.     

I watched most of his Congressional testimony.  I believe hIm - not the Repug narrative - especially the little puke Rand Paul.  Fauci explained it and right wingers want to believe in a false narrative.  I mean - it’s not a reach - look at all the dead end conspiracies righties push.

I do agree with your opening paragraph. 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

I watched most of his Congressional testimony.  I believe hIm - not the Repug narrative - especially the little puke Rand Paul.  Fauci explained it and right wingers want to believe in a false narrative.  I mean - it’s not a reach - look at all the dead end conspiracies righties push.

AKA I know what you are saying is true, but I have to suck Fauci's dick because he is in "my side"

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Personally I think he dodged the question on funding GoF research because they gave the money to that other group and the other group (Eco Health Alliance) gave it to Wuhan.

He is on record a number of times saying GoF research is worth the risk.

There are also emails public now where he and the guy from EHA were concerned early on at the potential we funded it.

https://republicans-energycommerce.house.gov/news/newly-released-emails-from-dr-fauci-show-need-for-greater-transparency-at-the-nih/

Fauci-Email-Kristian-G.-Andersen.png