Check your account email address ×

Eversource

BOHICA

10 hours ago, irv said:

It's actually not Michael Moore bullshit. Moore, as most know, was a big advocate/pro-climate change, global warming god to many until he had his eyes opened. Not a big fan either but that changed when I seen this film and thought at least he was willing to listen instead of just ignore the real truth behind green energy scam. 

This film exposes the lies bigtime and shows the only thing green about the green energy movement is the green those spewing the lies are putting in their pockets.

Well worth the watch, and like I said, at least Moore was willing to listen and look himself, and that is why he decided to fund (produce) this film to show others, who, like him, have been lied to since the beginning. 

holy shit, you and I actually agree on something?  

there's a great deal of ignorance and hypocrisy from the public regarding green energy, EVs and sustainability. 

while I'm not opposed to us sharing a healthy planet I also refuse to let my friends and family fail to understand that 'green' also creates an entirety different footprint of 'dirty' when going green is being discussed.  

• Like 2