Check your account email address ×

machechev vs olivera / dillashaw vs sterling

• Gold Member

should be a few good ones on the card. sean o'malleys fighting yan too.

im going with islaim , sugar and killashaw ftw's.

charles is great but i think mackechevs going to get him against the cage eventually and pummel him to death while charles throws up submissions but not going to lock in. thats how i see it going anyway.

dillashaw lights up aljermaine on the feet.aljermaine is going to desperately try to get this to the ground but tj's not going to be held down.tj by descision, new champ.

sugar gets a real test and i think he gets it done.the height and reach will be the key.leg kicks galore, and eventually tagging yan good and getting the finish.

benial gets it done by stoppage too.

what ya guys think ?anyone watching saterday ?

UFC 280 Press Conference - YouTube  

Edited by ZR800efi

I want Charlie olives to win so bad. That dude is just great 

I want petr to win but he’s a slow starter and in a 3 round fight he often likes getting out pointed for the first round or two 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I want Charlie olives to win so bad. That dude is just great 

I want petr to win but he’s a slow starter and in a 3 round fight he often likes getting out pointed for the first round or two 

charles has surprised me many times.truth be toild i thought fergussion was going to light him up and it was domination. i then thought chandler was tooo explosive ..wrong ..thought gatheje was going to take his head off ..nope ...so im probbably dead wriong again.lol

8 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

charles has surprised me many times.truth be toild i thought fergussion was going to light him up and it was domination. i then thought chandler was tooo explosive ..wrong ..thought gatheje was going to take his head off ..nope ...so im probbably dead wriong again.lol

And Charlie will throw himself right into the fire and put on a hell of a show for the fans 

The wild card will be if he can keep Muslim on the back foot with his cement blocks that he has for hands 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

And Charlie will throw himself right into the fire and put on a hell of a show for the fans 

The wild card will be if he can keep Muslim on the back foot with his cement blocks that he has for hands 

can't see it. islaim willl be shooting, forward pressure.

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

I can’t stand most of those goat fuckers 

don't agree with the lifestyle or beliefs, but there dam good grapplers. is what it is. not the most entertaining , but effective.credit where its due.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

don't agree with the lifestyle or beliefs, but there dam good grapplers. is what it is. not the most entertaining , but effective.credit where its due.

Snoooooze fest fights and zero personality 

at least hazmat is entertaining.

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

Snoooooze fest fights and zero personality 

at least hazmat is entertaining.

not disagreeing.i prefer kickboxers myself too. but there a problem for everyone.

i hate brazillians as well. 'THANK YOU JESUS FOR HELPING ME GIVE THIS GUY BRAIN DAMAGE FOR CASH!!...'

fuck off vitor. lol.

27 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

not disagreeing.i prefer kickboxers myself too. but there a problem for everyone.

i hate brazillians as well. 'THANK YOU JESUS FOR HELPING ME GIVE THIS GUY BRAIN DAMAGE FOR CASH!!...'

fuck off vitor. lol.

The scoring system just works for lay n pray. Like usman. But I literally jumped off the couch when Leon landed that head kick!

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, ACE said:

The scoring system just works for lay n pray. Like usman. But I literally jumped off the couch when Leon landed that head kick!

yeah there trying to improve it the last while but it still sucks.

boxing and mma fights should be exclusively scored by former retired fighters and trainers. thats how you solve this problem.