Check your account email address ×

This Is A Bit Suspicious

Just now, f7ben said:

I was fully off board by the time they passed the PA , and I told you so. 

Forgive me.  It was 20 years ago.  I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday let alone what some internet dude was saying 20 years ago.   :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Forgive me.  It was 20 years ago.  I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday let alone what some internet dude was saying 20 years ago.   :lol: 

I mean it was so obvious how that shit was going to end. Now our rights are destroyed and we have a deep state so entrenched and engrained that we will never be free men again. Congrats , I hope you felt safe for a little bit. 

Ok, so maybe don't kill yourself.  I've already said its going to take a lot of courage and fight to dismantle it, if still possible.  All I knew is 9/11 was probably the most shocking times in our lifetimes, and even since.  My ex used to work in one of those towers, and just left 3 years prior.  I had 3 daily deliveries from NYC that stopped cold, which really hurt my business, so after a week, I had to send one of my own trucks into the city to pick up product.  My driver said in Long Island City it was like a war zone in the harbor, navy warships, army helicopters flying around everywhere, it was some pretty surreal shit.  It really hit home for a lot of people.  And the Islamist animals were still blowing up shit all over the world.  They were going to poison the water, they were gonna blow up shopping malls, etc.,  I just knew that I never wanted my kids to have to go through that again.  FBI has whistleblowers coming forward, we can only hope more continue to do so.