Check your account email address ×

Poor, poor MC

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

where in VA? my parents live down there. several issues with all that - 1) stock market has been doing well, not all because of trump either so the people who have a lot of coin in it, continue to do well 2) is extra easy credit necessarily a good thing? isn't that what happened to help with the crash?

West Point VA.  I'm hoping to complete the transaction today.  Just waiting on the dealer to finish a little paperwork.  We will go down the 3rd week in May and pick it up.  Maybe drive to DC and spend a week there before heading west.  Pretty excited.  We've been trying to buy a coach for the last 6 months.  Every time we found one that we liked something would happen and the deal would fall through.

As far as RV sales go I'm just telling you exactly what the owner of an east coast dealership just told me yesterday.  Their sales are better than ever.  

watermark.php?src=37625&width=930&height

watermark_large.php?src=37659

Edited by Back Country Rebel

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

These are the best numbers in 3 years bruh.

66,000 construction jobs...  best in 11 years. 32,000 in manufacturing , best in 5 years.

God you're a hack.

Aren't these the same type numbers that were always sneered at or called false in the past?

Yes the numbers are good and they have been getting better for sometime, but now suddenly they are all legit.

Of course when you bragged about how great Maine's job numbers were compared to the national average they were legit right?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

300,000 more people have jobs.

Thought it was obvious.

Why are the reports now legit when they weren't before? And if you read from the same reporting agency the numbers for Nov. were 250,000.

Now, why are the numbers real now when they weren't before?

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Why are the reports now legit when they weren't before? And if you read from the same reporting agency the numbers for Nov. were 250,000.

Now, why are the numbers real now when they weren't before?

Ask the 300,000. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ask the 300,000. :bc:

They weren't the ones disputing the numbers, guys like you were. And again the numbers for Nov. reported by the same agency were 250,000, odd they never got posted.

26 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They weren't the ones disputing the numbers, guys like you were. And again the numbers for Nov. reported by the same agency were 250,000, odd they never got posted.

250k?

CHUMP CHANGE!!! :lol:

Edited by Snake

On 3/9/2017 at 9:00 AM, DriftBusta said:

No, I'm saying Momo is absolutely correct.  I lost track of how many times the job figures were revised a couple weeks after the "official" numbers came out, always downward.  Not every time, but many times.  But the narrative got out there that the economy was bubbling, when it wasn't at all. Do your own research.  The problem with the left in this country is they have very short attention spans or a piss poor memory.

every month there are revisions ot the previous 2 months,  was not isolated to obama times been happening as long as we have been watching that report.