Check your account email address ×

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

The BIDEN/TRUMP bullshit is hurting America! These two fucking bastards are draining Americans dry!

There's a reason all this bullshit is happening!! The fucking reason is that BOTH Biden and Trump have been motherfucking rats for 50 years!!

Yes, Biden has been a dirty fukkin politician, and Trump has been a dirty fukkin money grubbing businessman................neither of these fukkers should EVER be near the WHITE HOUSE! 

That's why they are always being investigated.............BECAUSE BOTH THESE FUKKERS ARE DIRTY, and always have been!! 

Dirty fucking bastards dividing and hurting Americans. 

I just hope and pray that some good candidate emerges from this abomination, that is American politics. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The BIDEN/TRUMP bullshit is hurting America! These two fucking bastards are draining Americans dry!

There's a reason all this bullshit is happening!! The fucking reason is that BOTH Biden and Trump have been motherfucking rats for 50 years!!

Yes, Biden has been a dirty fukkin politician, and Trump has been a dirty fukkin money grubbing businessman................neither of these fukkers should EVER be near the WHITE HOUSE! 

That's why they are always being investigated.............BECAUSE BOTH THESE FUKKERS ARE DIRTY, and always have been!! 

I just hope and pray that some good candidate emerges from this abomination, that is American politics. 

Good Americans don't have the ego or personality for this job.  It takes an outspoken, egotistical type person to take on something like this.  That's why trump was able to do it.  I just don't understand how common sense type people don't understand this.  Other candidates give up when the media and opposing candidates start attacking family or other things.  Trump didn't, and that is what kept him ahead and better than other independents in the past like Ross Perot.

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Holy crap! Did someone hack your account? That's the most coherent thing I've heard you say in a long time. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Good Americans don't have the ego or personality for this job.  It takes an outspoken, egotistical type person to take on something like this.  That's why trump was able to do it.  I just don't understand how common sense type people don't understand this.  Other candidates give up when the media and opposing candidates start attacking family or other things.  Trump didn't, and that is what kept him ahead and better than other independents in the past like Ross Perot.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what it is!! A good person does not want their family victimized, so they forego a political career.

The only problem with that, is that we end up with bastards of humanity like Biden and Trump.  

We've had so many bad people in the White House, I'm amazed the country hasn't folded.

Sadly, it's not over yet.