Check your account email address ×

For Potus 45 foes, dem party gains may remain elusive in 2018

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seen where they are saying Elizabeth Warren's seat will be in trouble. :lol:   

horseshit,  as much as i hate her, even more than I hated HIllary,  in that state she's going to win and she's the new mouthpiece of the dem party so will have full support from them.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

horseshit,  as much as i hate her, even more than I hated HIllary,  in that state she's going to win and she's the new mouthpiece of the dem party so will have full support from them.   

I would have to agree but "polls" are showing her chances slipping.  I wonder how Curt Schilling would do against her?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-23/elizabeth-warren-risk-losing-her-senate-seat-2018-new-poll-shows

But while Warren might be the Dems' new hope for becoming the first female president in 2020 (something that Lena Dunham desperately needs in her life), a new poll from her home state suggests that she may want to focus on holding her Senate seat in Massachusetts before setting her sites on the White House.  According to a new poll from WBUR, 46% of registered voters in Massachusetts would like to "give someone else a chance" in the Senate while only 44% say Warren "deserves reelection."

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I would have to agree but "polls" are showing her chances slipping.  I wonder how Curt Schilling would do against her?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-23/elizabeth-warren-risk-losing-her-senate-seat-2018-new-poll-shows

But while Warren might be the Dems' new hope for becoming the first female president in 2020 (something that Lena Dunham desperately needs in her life), a new poll from her home state suggests that she may want to focus on holding her Senate seat in Massachusetts before setting her sites on the White House.  According to a new poll from WBUR, 46% of registered voters in Massachusetts would like to "give someone else a chance" in the Senate while only 44% say Warren "deserves reelection."

end of the day the dem machine in MA takes over-  one fucked up state for sure when the unseat a good guy to put that shrew in whose just a complete POS.  Look to MC for the biggest example of the normal MA political attitude.