Check your account email address ×

Spotify appeared to quietly delete 70 Joe Rogan podcast episodes unrelated to his COVID-19 misinformation controversy

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

The 70 episodes were removed yesterday. 

And 50 were removed from Youtube and never put on Spotify when he made the deal...

He will continue to get censored until he just gets smart and makes his own platform....But knowing Joe he wont because he always Cucks in the end. 

18 minutes ago, s pump said:

Weren't you a big fan of JRogan and his butter coffee or some shit?

I like Joe a lot. I remember taking a lot of shit here about that. Of course now, Joe has be some a right wing darling. Joe always had interesting and in-depth conversations with people across the political spectrum. That hasn’t changed. 

Edited by spin_dry

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I like Joe a lot. I remember taking a lot of shit here about that. Of course now, Joe has be some a right wing darling. Joe always had interesting and in-depth conversations with people across the political spectrum. That hasn’t changed. 

Yet you cheer him being censored.........mind boggling, or not.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You would like Joe "a lot" ....He is everything you are not but want. I bet you dream about Rogan too.. :lol:

10 minutes ago, s pump said:

Yet you cheer him being censored.........mind boggling, or not.

Scorn Women do that for attention.  

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Nope. Suckpump says I’m cheering for attempts to censor him. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Where did I cheer for him being censored? You’re fucked in the head dude. :lol: imagining things. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nope. Suckpump says I’m cheering for attempts to censor him. :lol: 

Fucked in the head? Here you are responding to yourself. As I've mentioned to you before, I miss the old Greg.....not sure where on the doll the Right has touched you but................

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Fucked in the head? Here you are responding to yourself. As I've mentioned to you before, I miss the old Greg.....not sure where on the doll the Right has touched you but................

Yep. Take up sides. It’s the new america. 

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Where did I cheer for him being censored? You’re fucked in the head dude. :lol: imagining things. 

So If not mocking and cheering You must just have a really big Gay Crush on Mr Toe Rogan then right? Short, bald, Muscle Guys is your "thing" I guess. The Toe is 24/7 on your mind . :lol:

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Is this apology 3 or 4 now?

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This is becoming a daily thing. :lol: 

On 2/1/2022 at 8:35 PM, spin_dry said:

On 2/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, spin_dry said:

Rohan’s support of “vaccine injuries” is way overblown. It’s laughable. 

On 1/30/2022 at 12:23 PM, spin_dry said:

One of Joe Rogan's best friends. 

On 1/29/2022 at 12:23 PM, spin_dry said:

Rogan believes Bob Lazar. :lol: 

On 1/29/2022 at 12:06 PM, spin_dry said:

I really enjoy both Young and Rogan and I'll continue to do so. While I think Rogan does peddle a lot of bullshit surrounding the vaccines (among other things), Neal Young haters are funny idiots. 

Not nearly as funny as Trump hating idiots. 

On 11/12/2021 at 12:12 PM, spin_dry said:

I want to drop off the grid. Literally. I thought about an internet weeboost for the rig, but changed my mind. The idea of living how I did in the “80’s and “90’s pre-internet is what I want to do. Fishing, camping, hunting, and spending a lot of time outdoors without the distraction of a computer. I did invest in a satellite phone/locator in the event of an emergency. I have no property taxes, water bill, electrical, or home maintenance. The only bills I have are fuel, rig maintenance, cell/satellite phone, storage unit, and food. Maybe the occasional hotel room and rv park fee.  

Nice Job "literally" dropping off the grid. 

Seems Joe Rogan, GOPers and Trump was just too much excitement for the old Queen to stay away. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by EvilBird

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

So If not mocking and cheering You must just have a really big Gay Crush on Mr Toe Rogan then right? Short, bald, Muscle Guys is your "thing" I guess. The Toe is 24/7 on your mind . :lol:

Not nearly as funny as Trump hating idiots. 

Nice Job "literally" dropping off the grid. 

Seems Joe Rogan, GOPers and Trump was just too much excitement for the old Queen to stay away. 🤦‍♂️

You’re putting forth some real effort. Nice!! I’m only here for a few more days. Need to make it count 

• Haha 1

So you start it as a misinformation controversy. 

Yet your link only said this 

Rogan continued to stoke controversy as he returned to Spotify with a new episode Friday, in which he claimed that "lockdowns don't work."

The podcaster also incorrectly claimed that Montreal was under a 10pm curfew. It was lifted on January 17.

Oh no he got a date wrong and lock downs did not do jack shit .is this the misinformation campain?