Check your account email address ×

NHL top 100 list

f7ben

I really enjoyed the show last night and that stage had some of the greatest names in the game all together. It was super cool

However .......you have Toews and Kane on that stage

And guys like Iginla or Larionov etc are left off? I thought it was pure bullshit that Keith Toews and Kaners were there. They havent even solidified themselves as future HOF players yet.

Crosby and Ovi sure ....they are generational players. Toews and Kaner are not quite there

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I really enjoyed the show last night and that stage had some of the greatest names in the game all together. It was super cool

However .......you have Toews and Kane on that stage

And guys like Iginla or Larionov etc are left off? I thought it was pure bullshit that Keith Toews and Kaners were there. They havent even solidified themselves as future HOF players yet.

Crosby and Ovi sure ....they are generational players. Toews and Kaner are not quite there

I dont know about larionov...but iggy for sure.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

I dont know about larionov...but iggy for sure.

IDK man ....Larionov was the break thru red army play ....3 cups ....1st ballot hall of famer......damn near a point per game player late in his career in the NHL. Makraov too ....there were some Russians that would have been superstars who only got to play half their career in the NHL due to the cold war. Doesnt diminish their impact or their numbers

Agreed.  And yes, definitely a few missing that I thought should have been there instead.  It's the love affair with the Blackhawks.  Biggest bandwagon fan base in the history of Hockey of not all pro sports.  Kane is the only one which may be deserving of a pass.  

This guy is a fucking putz.  Voted most hated man in Canada and he isn't even Canadian!!!!!

IMG_0577.JPG

Yup ....you could tell that all 5 of the 6 current players standing up there didnt want to be there and thought it was a joke. Jagr should have walked out with the 90's guys and the list should have ending with the 2000's  ...

Bettman is a fucking retard

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

IDK man ....Larionov was the break thru red army play ....3 cups ....1st ballot hall of famer......damn near a point per game player late in his career in the NHL. Makraov too ....there were some Russians that would have been superstars who only got to play half their career in the NHL due to the cold war. Doesnt diminish their impact or their numbers

Ya i guess you have a point there.....is there an official list?

Just now, f7ben said:

The more I think about this the more it pisses me off

Kaner but no Marty St Louis?

Really...right?   That dude was what 5'7" and worked and beat his way to winning for how many years?  Wow!  Fucking Bettman!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really...right?   That dude was what 5'7" and worked and beat his way to winning for how many years?  Wow!  Fucking Bettman!

And over 1000 pts in the NHL ....also OL gold and WCH gold

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Grant Fuhr should not be on that list.

Fuhr but no Belfour? some really bullshit calls there

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And over 1000 pts in the NHL ....also OL gold and WCH gold

Fuhr but no Belfour? some really bullshit calls there

Ray Charles could have been in net for the oilers the yrs he won the cup.