Check your account email address ×

Man accused of bringing molotov cocktails, five loaded firearms to Capitol on Jan. 6 set to plead guilly.

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at. 

The feds know that Trump will have the best lawyers in the country defending him. 

They also know that charging Trump could invite CHAOS.   

They have to show that TRUMP, unequivocally started, promoted, and incited that riot on Jan. 6. 

The only way they can do that is by showing on computer messaging that TRUMP had a hand in it. Trump NEVER E-MAILS, but if the feds can show that Trump went through an intermediary, they will have their case.  

Add that to the defendants who have copped a plea, and will testify AGAINST TRUMP, and Donny Boy will be in a world of shit!!

Trump has to be shown that he is not the dominant male that he thinks he is. He's gotten away with his shit for way too long. I believe his day is coming.  

Lol you think the fed dose not already have access to every presidential call mail and digital communication? Even every live meeting has at least 2 witnesses . Not sure how you think they will find anything they don't already have dull access to? And if they had somthing they would have used it already . Just more bullshit to keep the sheep occupied with there mouth open and distracted as to not notice what is going on around them 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol sing to what ? Good god get a fucking grip 

If you don't think that riot was TOTALLY ORGANIZED, then there's nothing I can tell you.

We will just have to wait and see what happens. If anybody gets indicted you will have to post here that ZNOTTY IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you don't think that riot was TOTALLY ORGANIZED, then there's nothing I can tell you.

We will just have to wait and see what happens. If anybody gets indicted you will have to post here that ZNOTTY IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. 

Again you must think Trump was seeking out his bedroom window to have meetings with these peopke . There is no there way a president of the United stated would have any privet meeting 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again you must think Trump was seeking out his bedroom window to have meetings with these peopke . There is no there way a president of the United stated would have any privet meeting 

I agree, he did not...................he had others working on his behalf. 

This is what the feds have to prove..................TRUMP DID IT THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE.

My guess is Rudy " the lip " Casanova, and maybe others.       

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I agree, he did not...................he had others working on his behalf. 

This is what the feds have to prove..................TRUMP DID IT THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE.

My guess is Rudy " the lip " Casanova, and maybe others.       

Good god just stop . It was not a planed  so called insurrection.  If it was most would have brought there arms and extras for those that did not

It was not an ARMED INSURRECTION. If it was, the bloodshed would have been horrific.

If you watch some videos of that Jan. 6 rally, you will notice that at first the people are Mr. And Mrs. average America.

However, when it comes time to approach the Capital, all the attackers are men with BACKPACKS. 

This was all planned and coordinated. 

What do you call hundreds of rioters attacking police and knocking down barriers?

What do you call rioters scaling the walls of the Capital?

What do you call rioters smashing windows?

Trump, his faggot kid, Rudy the fucktard, and Mo Brooks need to be arrested and brought into a federal court. 

Hey, I'm not gonna' argue this with anybody. It's just my opinion, time will tell.