Check your account email address ×

This was a good read....

There's a difference between accountability and punishment for sure. That said, I'd like to know the percentage of incarcerated individuals who grasp this concept. While I'm all for releasing people who are in for victimless crimes, there's a reason that every time a lefty politician starts releasing felons, crime rises. Some people just need to be locked up. 

I legitimately wonder and don't know what the ratio of reformed/accountable/unjustly imprisoned: those who really need to stay locked up is. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

There's a difference between accountability and punishment for sure. That said, I'd like to know the percentage of incarcerated individuals who grasp this concept. While I'm all for releasing people who are in for victimless crimes, there's a reason that every time a lefty politician starts releasing felons, crime rises. Some people just need to be locked up. 

I legitimately wonder and don't know what the ratio of reformed/accountable/unjustly imprisoned: those who really need to stay locked up is. 

This wasn’t about early release or lessened sentences. It was about fostering an ability for real accountability through systemic change and reallocating the focus of criminal justice to accountability vs punishment. Our whole retarded system is akin to an eye for an eye. I believe we should evolve past that.

• Like 1

Also Matt....I will concede that the worst offenders may need to stay locked up for life. Even in that circumstance though we can look to rehabilitate that individual and foster accountability. Even someone who has done things so heinous that they can’t be released can still be changed into someone who can understand being accountable and being valued and productive.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Also Matt....I will concede that the worst offenders may need to stay locked up for life. Even in that circumstance though we can look to rehabilitate that individual and foster accountability. Even someone who has done things so heinous that they can’t be released can still be changed into someone who can understand being accountable and being valued and productive.

Holy eff is this Spindry/AFJ ????? :lol: 

Benny: KILL ALL COPS!!!! SAVE THE CRIMINALS!!!11!!!!!!  Good entertainment as always :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Benny: KILL ALL COPS!!!! SAVE THE CRIMINALS!!!11!!!!!!  Good entertainment as always :thumbsup:

Youre an absolute fucking moron

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

This post by Benny makes me miss Spinner’s analysis.  At least his incorrect assumptions seemed somewhat educated and on some type of point.  Ben’s points consist of him throwing shit against the wall  to see what sticks.....when he’s not eating it.

:lol: