Check your account email address ×

Told you so!

What a scam.  Ever wonder why every other commercial is a scumbag lawyer hugging a poor minority?  No one preys  on the poor and stupid like these parasites.yet no regulations.  

Who here gets to charge by how much a customer has for a given service.  

CE22B935-DE76-4205-A0E0-A88046BAA60C.jpeg

71AA2E14-6808-4A35-910E-79A33B66E928.jpeg

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They were working for the people of flint just out of the goodness of their heart.  Just like our resident mental health professional always did.  Fucking pukes.

Pounding their fists , screaming about the injustice perpetrated on the people of Flint  and then they turn around and steal from them.   

Every Democrat from NY to CA used them,  billions have been collected in their name.   In the end when it is all said and done these people will be lucky if they get a faucet fixture.  

poor dumb Snyder is the villain, though.   🙄

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Isn't 1/3 standard for lawyers ?

Some fuckhead ran a stop sign and hit my wife's car, lawyer told us upfront any settlement was a third for him.

I’m sure it is.   But, I can’t help thinking if  it was a different group of people getting rich off their misfortune there may be some rumblings.   

How about they maybe they settle for .... I don’t know...... maybe, they take say  50 million less,  buy a smaller second Yacht, and we do a little something special for the kids that drank lead.  

Fucking a :lol:

Edited by Cold War