Check your account email address ×

looks like $20K USD is the new normal...

Yeah, the prices this year are insane. There's no way I'm paying 17-20K for a flippin snowmobile. Guess my next new sled will be a budget model or at least a base model with a 600. You can always upgrade the shocks. I guess there won't be any fancy gauge in my future...LOL 

I spec'd out a few Poo's today for amusement... silly $$ - and I sincerely hope younger folks without the means don't get sucked into financing this shit even a 0%

IRL to other posts in this thread, all the OE's no matter if we're talking about cars, trucks, bikes, tractors or toys started building the finance charge into the window stickers back in the 90's when the interest rates started dropping.  A decently loaded 1/2T pickup starts around $50K on the window sticker - and guess what %-age of that is factored in financing.  Suckers are paying cash or writing checks now, that's what we've become.  the negotiating power of CASH isn't what it used to be.  Do any of you that are old enough recall being paid reasonable interest rates to keep $ in a bank, or on a certificate of deposit?   Grrrrrrrrr....

I could go on and on about this topic... and on... and on.   need to stop...