Check your account email address ×

Parler

Rod

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I'm really torn on this issue. Like you, I support a business' right to do business with whomever they choose. I also recognize that business' can trample your "rights" as easily as a government can. Where to draw the line between the two? That's a really tough question to answer.

I put the term rights in quotes because we don't really have rights with business, we have terms of service and whatnot but you all get the point.

the left has been able to outsource the trampling of your rights to the big tech companies.  Now they're going after anyone carrying a signal.  They're hitting AT&T, Comcast, etc hard to try to get them to drop Fox News and other right-leaning outlets citing the need to get "misinformation" off of their networks.  Crazy how for 4 years they didn't give a single fuck about literally every network, even Fox at times, parroting the Russia "disinformation."

The FCC has condemned the action of the house Dems looking to do this.  They should step in and do their jobs, subjecting the big tech companies and broadcast networks to the same standards as phone network operators.  The sooner they do this, the better.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

the left has been able to outsource the trampling of your rights to the big tech companies.  Now they're going after anyone carrying a signal.  They're hitting AT&T, Comcast, etc hard to try to get them to drop Fox News and other right-leaning outlets citing the need to get "misinformation" off of their networks.  Crazy how for 4 years they didn't give a single fuck about literally every network, even Fox at times, parroting the Russia "disinformation."

The FCC has condemned the action of the house Dems looking to do this.  They should step in and do their jobs, subjecting the big tech companies and broadcast networks to the same standards as phone network operators.  The sooner they do this, the better.

Nailed it...